Chapter 19

When I woke up, I felt colder. I turned over and saw no one was there. That would explain why.

Levi was surprisingly warm. It felt nice whenever he laid next to me. It was comforting. I didn't mind laying next to him, he didn't seem to mind either.

I rubbed my tired eyes and groaned. I sat up and put my hands in my lap. I looked around.

The other bed was completely untouched. My bed was the only messy thing in the room. Levi's suitcase was by the door along with mine. There were some clothes laid on a chair. I was guessing they were for me.

I got up out of bed and slowly walked over to them. I saw a note on the clothes. I raised an eyebrow and picked it up. I blinked a few times that way I could read it.

Went to get breakfast. I'll be back in a few minutes. Make your bed. I picked out long sleeves because you're extremely fucking cold.
- Levi

I rolled my eyes. I set the note down back down on the chair. I looked down at the clothes. Dark blue skinny jeans, a black long sleeved shirt with white, thin lines going horizontally, and my black undergarments.

I could feel my cheeks get hot. That sneaky little bastard went through my suitcase and saw my undergarments. It could be a little awkward now. I'm really glad I don't wear lingerie.

I grabbed the clothes and headed to the restroom. I locked the door and set the clothes on the sink. Thankfully, it wasn't wet. I stripped myself from any clothing and turned on the water in the shower.

I got in whenever it was the best temperature. The warm droplets of waters soothed my strangely cold skin. They trailed down my hair and body, ending up on the shower floor, going down the drain.

I grabbed the shampoo and put some in my hair. I grabbed the conditioner and put it in afterwards. I got the bar of soap and cleaned my body.

The slightly warmer water washed all the soap, shampoo, and conditioner off slowly. Whenever I was clean, I turned off the water, squeezed the water out from my hair, and stepped out.

I dried my body and my hair. I grabbed my underwear and put it on. I grabbed my jeans right after.

I saw the shirt, but I didn't see the bra. I moved some things around, but I wasn't anywhere to be found. I groaned when it hit me; I dropped it.

I wrapped the towel around my chest and walked out. The air felt cold against my skin.

"Where is that damn thing?" I mumbled to myself. I retraced my steps, but I couldn't find it. "Gosh dammit..."

"I think you lost this," a deep voice said. I turned around and saw Levi. He had the bra strap on his index finger. He was staring me in the eyes.

I screamed slightly when I saw him. "You could have left it outside the fucking door," I said with a red face.I made sure I had one hand holding the towel and grabbed the bra from Levi.

He just stood there with an evil smirk. As I was walking to the door he said, "I thought you said you weren't a slut."

I turned around slowly with a pissed off look. "Just because it's black doesn't make me a slut," I hissed. "If it was lingerie it would make me a slut."

He rolled his eyes. "Okay, Slut," he said crossing his arms.

I walked into the restroom and locked it. I dropped the towel and put on the bra. I put on the shirt afterwards. I dried my hair as much as I could using the towel. I brushed it out and put it in a high ponytail. I set the towel on the floor and walked out of the restroom.

"Question," I said walking to Levi, "did you get breakfast for me too? I really hope the answer is yes." I sat down at the edge of the bed. I kept my distance from him, but somehow we were still close to each other. "Hint, hint."

"Yes. I'm not going to eat here," he calmly said. "I'm not hungry and the food doesn't look good to me." I frowned at what he said. "Then what makes you think I'll eat the food?" I asked him. I saw him roll his eyes and got up from the bed.

I stayed on the bed and got out my phone. Levi came back a few seconds later with food in a to go box. I raised an eyebrow at him. "The hotel has to go boxes...?" I laughed after the sentence left my mouth. It sounded that stupid.

"Idiot, it's your food," he said harshly. I laughed again and took it from him. I opened it up and saw two pancakes, a few pieces of bacon, and fruit. I raised my eyebrow at him. "How does this not look good to you?"

"I got it from IHop," he said moving his eyes to the side, a very light pink dusted his cheeks. "Eat in the car, Erwin has been on the move for a while." I nodded and closed it. I stood up and got my suitcase.

***

When I woke up, it was night time. The sky was pitch black, but had a few stars scattered around. I lifted my head up slowly. "Where are we?" I mumbled hoping Levi would hear me. "What time is it?" I looked to the side of me and saw Levi. He was wearing his usual expression.

"It's ten fifteen. We're following Erwin," he replied coldly. "Still? You've been driving since the morning, shorty," I said surprised. He nodded. "Erwin is going somewhere out of the state. He's getting closer to the airport. We don't have any tickets which is bad."

"We have money though," I said. I had woken up more and payed more attention to the shorty since this was serious. "We can buy the tickets when we get there."

He glanced at me then back at the road. "There are some flaws with your well thought out plan," he said. I glared at him. "One, we don't know where he's going. Two, the tickets could be sold out. Three, he will recognize us. Four, once he gets on that plane, we have no way of knowing where he goes afterwards."

I slumped down in the car seat. I glanced at his phone. "He's stopping at a hotel." Levi nodded and glanced at it for a split second then back to the road. I stared out the window in front of me. We needed to find a way to follow Erwin, but not get caught.

"How about this," I said turning to Levi. "We can get disguises or some shit like that. I'm pretty sure you can get people to do anything you want. We can go to some place that will make us look completely different. I can 'acciedently' bump into him at the airport and ask him where he's going. When I bump into him, I'll put the teacker on him somwhere. Then, we buy the tickets."

"And if they're sold out?"

"We get them at a later time. I'm pretty sure we don't have to be on the same plane as him. It might be better if we weren't," I said. He didn't reply at first.

He nodded. "Okay. But what about the hotel? He could see us there."

"I guess we'll have to look different tonight," I said with a grin.