Chapter 29

My eyes opened slowly. I felt Levi's warm breath hit the back of my neck. I smiled slightly. I was pulled close to the shorty and he had his arms wrapped around my stomach. I rolled my eyes and stayed still for a minute. How the hell do I break away from him? I don't want to wake him up, but I guess I'll have to.

The question is how.

See, there's the cute way you could wake someone up. Or, you could freak them out by screaming or something. I could do that, but it might wake up the other people. Oh well.

"Levi! Get your ass up now!"

The shorty immediately woke up, sitting up with slightly wide eyes. "Autumn!?"

I started to laugh. He gave me a death glare when he finally realized what I did. I was holding my sides underneath the covers, laughing my ass off. "You were so scared," I said while laughing.

"Shut the fuck up," he hissed, still giving me a death glare. "Why the hell did you do that?" He crossed his arms over his chest, a frown tugging on his edges.

I smirked. "You're like a pouty five year old who didn't get a cookie," I teased, rolling my eyes. He was about to say something when I cut him off. "Yeah, oh, and to answer your question, I did that because I thought it would be funny. Which it was."

He mumbled something under his breath, rolling his eyes. "What time is it?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Your phone is on the night stand, genius," I said sarcastically. I looked out the window. "It should be morning."

"It's one in the afternoon."

"Oh," I said sarcastically, "my bad." There was a moment of silence between the two of us. It was broken when the shorty had sighed. I looked over at him with my eyebrow raised. "What?"

"Get dressed." He paused for a moment before a evil smirk made its way on his face. "In your slutty black undergarments."

I swear I had this dark, evil aura coming off of me while I sent him a death glare. Like, if it wasn't for the fact that I loved him, I would chop off his balls right then and there. "Just because they're black doesn't make me a slut," I said, anger clear in my voice.

"Oh really?" he mocked.

"Really."

He rolled his eyes. He got out of the bed and walked away from me. I sighed and got some clothes. I headed to the restroom and locked the door. I walked to the shower and turned the knobs. I got in and jumped slightly. I relaxed and the warm water soothed my skin.

As I was putting shampoo in my hair, my mind started to wonder off. This is all going to end soon. Erwin will be dead, the shorty and I will leave Vegas, when we get back, I might go to the orphanage. Then when I'm eighteen, they'll have to let me go and once again, I'll be out on my own. No ones going to adopt a seventeen year old girl.

But Levi said I could live with him since no one else did. Maybe once I turn eighteen he would let me.

I sighed. Is everything I'm doing wrong? I guess it's too late even if it is.

Is killing the people who have killed tons of people wrong? If I didn't do this, how many more people would've died? Would I still feel this way about Levi?

I know I said I didn't regret killing them, and I don't, but some part of me can't help but wonder if it was wrong.

Was I supposed to sit around and let other people die? Let them be murdered? They were innocent people being killed.

Well, almost.

I assume most of the people who killed probably sold drugs. Maybe? They weren't totally innocent at least.