Chapter 15

"Autumn! Autumn!" Hanji yelled. I was outside trying to find the shorty. Eighth period ended a few minutes ago. It was time to get a move on.

"What?"

"Where are you going?" she asked tilting her head to the side. "Are you okay?"

I smiled at her. "I'm fine. I'm just ready to go home." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Today was a long day."

"Yeah. I'll walk with you!" she offered with a smile. "It will be fun! We can talk about boys!"

I laughed. "You really need a boyfriend, Hanji. You love meddling. How about you love a guy instead?"

"Aw, but meddling is more fun!" she whined. "Besides, I don't like anyone."

"Not even the guy you banged?"

Her eyebrow twitched and I grinned. "That was several weeks ago, Fall," she said. "Let it go."

"Can't hold it back anymore~" I said in a singsong voice. She gave me a not-too-shabby look and laughed.

"So, let's go."

"Yeah, about that," I started. I was going to make up some excuse, when Levi came and pulled me away. "He's a distance ahead of us."

"Bye Hanji!" I yelled as he pulled me away.

"Have fun you two!" she yelled back with a wink. I rolled my eyes and flipped her off. She waved and walked away.

"Where the fuck were you?" I said harshly. He had a tight grip on my arm pulling me towards his truck.

"I could ask you the same thing," he said coldly. "You and Hanji can have a girly talk some other time."

"Someone has their panties in a twist," I said moving my eyes to the side. "What's your problem?"

"I was waiting for you and then there you are, talking with Hanji, about who knows what."

He opened the passenger seat and pushed me in there a little bit. He slammed the door making me jump. He walked to the other side and got in the driver's seat.

He started the car and drove out of the school quickly. He handed me his phone. "Where is Erwin?"

I looked down at the phone. "Um..."
He groaned and took it from my hand. He looked down and then back to the road. "I didn't think you were that stupid."

I glared at him. "It's only been a minute and I'm tired of working with you." I looked out the window. "I know this is serious, but there's no reason to be a bitch."

"Tch." He turned a sharp left and I held onto the seat. I groaned and looked out the window again.

It's too late to turn back...

***

I put my laptop on my thighs. I opened it up and was greeted by light. "What do you want me to do?"

"Find some of Erwin's acquaintances that are around here. We can go and pay them a visit."

I smirked and started typing. "That sounds interesting." My smirk faded and I became more serious.

I heard Levi muttering some things under his breath. We had been driving all day and decided to stop at a hotel. Even though I thought it was clean, Levi thought it was disgusting.

It was quiet for a few minutes. The only thing that was heard was my quick typing and sometimes clicking. There were also times Levi growled in disgust.

"Erd Jinn," I said after a while. "Usually wears his blonde hair in a ponytail. Brown eyes. Small beard." I looked at the picture longer and mumbled, "Not ugly..."

Levi glared at me. "You can get a boyfriend later, brat."

"I doubt that."

"How do they know each other?" Levi asked leaning against the wall. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me.

"They were old co-workers a few years back." I looked back down at my laptop.

"Well where did they work at?" Levi asked annoyed. He dusted off his shirt and mumbled things under his breath.

I rolled my eyes. "Um..." I searched through some more things. "They were teachers. Not a big surprise."

"It is actually," Levi said moving away from the wall. He walked towards me and sat a safe distance away from me. He grabbed my laptop and set it on his lap.

"If Erwin is apart of the group of men and has his yearly 'trip', wouldn't it be smarter to get a new job? Move to a new place."

I nodded. "I guess Erwin isn't as smart as I thought he was." There was a few seconds of silence. "What does Erd do?"

"Here it says he owns......" He looked up at me. "A night club."

My eyes grew wide. I glared at Levi. "No. No, I'm not doing it."

"Stop being a little shit," he said harshly. "You asked for my help didn't you? We're going to that night club."

I groaned. "We don't even know if he's going to be there." I had to come up with some excuses quick. "And what will we do if he is there?"

"Well obviously we're going to ask about his work with Erwin, dip shit," he said harshly. "Besides, if he owns the club, he'll be there."

"What if he doesn't spill?"

He scoffed. "He will when we hold a fucking gun to his head."

I was thrown off a bit at first by his comment, but then I smirked. It faded not long after. "We can't do that with everyone watching. Most people will be drunk, but not all."

He didn't reply. I understood what he meant. I shook my head no vigorously. "No. I'm not doing it. Nope."

"Then you'll handcuff him so he can't escape. I'll come in with you and question him. It's simple," he said ignoring what I said.

"Shorty-"

"Quit being a wuss and do it. This is our first day and you're already pissing yourself."

I glared at him. "I'm not a wuss."

A small evil smirk dug its fingernails in his skin and crawled onto his face. "Good."
________________________

Chapter 15 done on June 30, 5:30 PM.
Hey! I hope you guys like this so far! Who knows what she'll have to do? >:)
Hehehe.
So yeah, thank you guys for reading :3 It means a lot. I've loved writing this so far :3 Hope you guys like it!
Later :)

TheDeadlyFeels