Chapter 17

I kissed the filthy scum on the lips. I hated the feeling of his lips on mine, but I had to go along with it.

What I really hated was that this was one of my first kisses. But, I don't think I'll tell anyone that.

I would be called a slut.

We were on his bed and he was hovering over me. I grabbed his torso and flipped him over. I had to be over him.

Just do what you read in Fan Fictions and what you see in movies, Autumn.

He smirked. "That's a first."

"You're saying you've done this before?" I asked with a grin. He nodded. "Then this should be fun."

He crashed his lips against mine. Sadly, I had to kiss back. Whenever I needed air, I pulled back. I could still taste his filthy lips against mine.

I sat him up. He grinned. I sat down on his thighs and wrapped my legs around him.

I leaned towards his ear and whispered, "Close your eyes."

He smirked and did so. "This is different. I'm interested."

"You should be."

Idiot.

I grabbed his arms and put them above his head. "Keep them there," I whispered. He did so without questioning.

I started to kiss along his jawline. Gosh I really hated this. I needed to act fast. I moved to the other side of his jawline. I kept my eyes opened and saw my purse.

I moved down to his neck and reached for my purse slightly. I nipped at a certain spot and heard him moan slightly.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the handcuffs without making a noise. I went back up and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed roughly and ran his tongue on my bottom lip. I didn't open my mouth. I brought his hands down to his side.

I sat the left one down and kept a hold of the right one. "You're such a tease," he said pulling away slightly.

I snickered and put my free hand on the back of his neck. I pulled him towards me and kissed him roughly.

I started to put on handcuff around his wrist. He didn't seem to notice.

I pulled away and quickly handcuffed him to the leg of the nightstand. It took him a minute to process what I just did.

I pulled out my gun and put it against his head. "That was fucking disgusting." I spit on the sheets.

"You seemed to enjoyed it," he said with a snicker.

"Shorty!!" I yelled causing him to flinch. The door immediately opened. The shorty was there with a pissed off look.

He walked up to me and I got off of Erd. I handed Levi the gun. "I'm going to wash out my mouth."

I walked to the restroom and rinsed my mouth out with water. Too bad there wasn't any mouth wash.

When I walked out, I saw Levi punching Erd. I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms. I cleared my throat.

Levi, along with Erd, looked at me. The shorty looked back at the blonde and said something to him.

Erd didn't look back at him. He just looked at me and smirked. "Sounds like he really loves you."

I unfolded my arms and moved away from the wall. I made my way towards Erd. "What do you-"

"Alright, let's talk about what we're here for," Levi said interrupting me. He pointed the gun at Erd. "How do you know Erwin Smith?"

He slowly turned his head to Levi; his eyes wide. "Erwin Smith...?"

"Yes dip shit," Levi hissed. "How do you know him?"

"Erwin Smith..." Erd repeated. "Man, I haven't heard that name in a long time." He chuckled.

"Answer the question," I said annoyed. "I don't have all damn day." Levi glanced at me. "We don't have all damn day."

"You two are something else," Erd said chuckling.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "What do you-"

"Quit stalling and answer the question," Levi said. He punched Erd in the jaw.

"We used to work together," Erd said spitting blood on the bed sheets. "As teachers."

"Bullshit," I said to him. Erd looked at me. "You guys weren't just teachers." I walked over and stood next to Levi.

"What are you suggesting that we were then?" he asked with a grin. I clenched my fist at the sight of it. I felt Levi kick my ankle.

"I'm suggesting that you tell us everything," I said to him.

"Everything." He paused for a second. "What happens if I don't tell you everything?"

"Then I'll beat the living shit out of you," Levi said still pointing gun at him. "Then I could kill you." He shrugged. "It's your choice."

Erd let out a long sigh. Levi punched him in the jaw a couple times. After a couple minutes, Erd finally spoke.
"What do you want to know?"

"Where does he go on his yearly two week 'vacation' during school?" I asked.

He didn't respond at first. Levi sent another blow to his stomach. "Erwin.... It's different....different places."

"What does he do?" I asked. Levi put the gun against the side of his head. I glanced at him occasionally, making sure he wasn't doing anything stupid.

"It's..complicated..." he said. He coughed and wheezed. He looked me in the eye. "For this...guy at least."

My eyes opened wide. "Tell me," I demanded. "Now. I don't give a fuck if he doesn't understand."

He chuckled and Levi sent a punch to the jaw. He spit blood out and looked me in the eye again.

"Do you remember, Autumn?" he said. "How the fuck do you know my name?" I asked. He just chuckled. Levi sent another blow.

"Do you remember...how much of a bad man...your father was..?" Erd said. I was filled with rage with what he said. I marched over to him and punched him in the jaw.

He coughed. I stood there with my fist clenched. "I was...I was there.." He started to chuckle.

I grabbed the gun from Levi and pressed it against the forehead. "Who else was there?"

"See, we all have jobs in this world," he said. "Even at a young age, we do. I suspect your job is to kill whoever murdered your parents."

I didn't say anything. I started at him with rage building inside. "My job, however, was to collect money. Collect money from the people who promised it to us. Now, I don't know about you, but I don't like it when promises are broken."

"Who did you kill?" I asked.

He grinned. "Your father."