Chapter 20

"Let's go through it one last time," I said standing next to Levi. "Your name will be Sebastian. I don't care what my name is. You will have to be my fiancee. Whenever I find out where Erwin is going, I'll yell your name. Then you'll make some excuse to leave that way you can buy the tickets. Also, you can't frown."

"What the hell do you mean?" he asked harshly.

"Well, if you're going to act the way you usually are around him, he'll know it's you. Oh!" I grabbed a pair of sunglasses out of my purse. "They are for guys. Your eyes are more unique, he might know it's you," I said to him.

He nodded and put them on. Levi- I mean, Sebastian, had brown hair formed into a quiff. He wore blue jeans and a black shirt. I have to admit, Sebastian was pretty good looking. I, on the other hand, had blonde hair that went to my shoulders. I was wearing a hot pink long sleeved shirt and white skater skirt. I was wearing white flats too. I didn't like what I was wearing, but I had to. I was wearing pink lipstick and had mascara on.

"I'll go talk to him," I said to Levi. I put a stick of gum in my mouth. I grabbed my suitcase and quickly walked over where Erwin was. He was sitting in a chair looking at his phone. I sat down next to him making him look over. "It feels good to sit down!" I said out loud. I made my voice sound higher than it actually is.

I saw Erwin look back down at his phone. "My! That's a nice jacket!" I exclaimed poking Erwin in the arm. He looked at me. "Where did you get it? I've been looking for a present for my fiancee!"

"You look awfully young to have a fiancee," he said with a laugh. "I'm sorry, but I don't know where I got the jacket."

I fixed my hair. "Well, I do try," I said with a laugh. "I'm twenty-three. And that's all right, I'm sure I'll find something."

He nodded and went back to his phone. "So, where are you heading off to today? It's busy, ain't it?" I said with a slight laugh. Man, this voice was annoying.

"It is actually," he said looking at me. "I'm heading to Las Vegas for two weeks," he said with a smile. I gasped and started to hit his arm repeatedly.

"Really?! My fiancee and I are going there! I've always wanted to go so he's going to take me!"

He smiled, but I could tell he was annoyed. I didn't laugh even though I wanted to. I stopped and turned around. I knew where Levi was, but I acted like I was looking for him. "What's your-"

"SEBBY!" I yelled. I turned around to Erwin. "Sebby is his nickname," I said with a smile. I turned back around and waved at Levi. He started to walk quickly towards us.

"Emily!" he exclaimed with a small smile. I grinned at him. His expression hardened when he looked at Erwin. "Who's this?" he asked calmly.

"Ah! This is...." I looked at Erwin and waited for him to respond. "Uh, Erwin," he said looking at me then Levi. "Yes! Erwin! He said he was going to Las Vegas and then I said we were going there too! You were so nice for taking me!" I said with a smile.

"Of course I would take you," he said with a slight smile. I have to admit, I was impressed at how well Levi was acting. I knew he must have been struggling. "Do you want anything to drink? I'm going to get a water," he said to me.

"I'm fine, thank you, Sebby," I said with a smile. "I'll be right back then," he said to me. He turned around and went to get a water. I mean tickets to Las Vegas.

"Sebby," Erwin said looking at me. "That's an.....interesting nickname," he said. "What's his real name?"

"It's Sebastian," I said with hearts in my eyes. "I'm surprised you guys are engaged," Erwin said with a laugh. I looked at him and tilted my head a bit. I gave a confused look. "What do you mean?" I moved a strand of blonde hair behind my ear.

"You guys seem so different," he said rubbing the back of his neck. "You seem so perky and girly. He looks happy too, but he wears darker clothes. I picture you wouldn't have anything in common." He gave me a small smile.

I laughed loudly. "Yup! I did too! But we have a lot in common," I said with a smile. "He...means a lot to me," I said quietly. I don't know why I said that. Maybe so he'll believe me? "I think my life would be different if I hadn't met him."

He smiled at me. "It sounds like you really love him."

I felt my cheeks burn. I looked down at my hands and nodded. I heard footsteps and looked up. I saw Levi holding a bottle of water. He sat down next to Erwin. "So," he said. He made his voice different, but it wasn't annoying like mine. "When does your plane take off?"

"It would be funny if we were on the same plane, wouldn't it Erwin?" I asked patting him on the back with a laugh. He cleared his throat. "Uh, my plane takes off in about ten minutes."

"Really?" Levi asked fake surprised. "That's when our plane takes off too!"

I gasped. "Isn't that awesome?!" I asked looking at Erwin, then Levi who nodded with a smile, then back at Erwin. He smiled and nodded. Levi and I knew it was fake.

His phone started to ring. I bet he was pretty happy that it did. "Oh. If you would excuse me." He got up and walked away from us. I laughed as soon as he was out of sight. "That was hilarious."

"That was terrible," Levi hissed. "Sebby? What the actual fuck, Brown?"

I laughed. "I've always wanted to do that and now I did. If only you were Sebastian..." He rolled his eyes. I leaned in towards him. "Where are you putting the tracker?" I asked quietly; my smile fading.

"When we land, I'll see what car he drives. You'll stall him long enough while I go under it and place it," he said with a serious look. "Freak out saying you lost me or some shit like that. Do something girls freak out about."

I laughed. "Yeah, okay." There was a few seconds of silence. "I have to admit, Sebastian, you're doing pretty good at this. You actually smiled, even though it was a little forced," I said with a grin.

He glared at me. "Of course it's forced, idiot," he said harshly. I gave a fake hurt expression. "Is that how you should talk to your fiancee?"

"Probably not. But one, you aren't my fiancee. Two, even if you were, I would still talk to you like that," he said nonchalantly. His eyes glanced to the side quickly then back to me. He leaned in a put a kiss on my lips.

I was surprised. I knew it had to be because Erwin was coming, but I was still surprised. I made sure to close my eyes, but I didn't kiss back. I felt all my blood in my cheeks and I don't know why. He pulled away and looked at me for a few seconds. I saw a slight smirk on his face before he turned and faced the front.

I did the same thing. Erwin slowly sat between the two of us. You could tell it was awkward for Erwin. One, he didn't like us. Two, he just saw us kiss. Three, he has to sit between us after the kiss.

If he only knew how awkward it was for me.