Chapter 16

I had my arms over my chest with a frown on my face. "I don't want to do this."

The music was loud even outside. The dark sky was beautiful. The neon lights on the building, not too much.

There were lots of people going in the club while some people were walking out. Most of them were stumbling; they were drunk. Sometimes they walked out giggling with a guy.

I wonder if that was how Hanji walked out of that house...

I was wearing a tight skimpy black dress. It showed too much cleavage and hugged my thighs and butt.

My red hair was in a high messy ponytail. I had blue earrings on and black high heels. My gun was strapped against my thigh. My dress hid it well enough. My handcuffs were in my small black purse.

"Don't worry," Levi said from behind me. His lips were so close to my ear, I felt them brush against it with each syllable. I tensed up, but didn't move. "I'm not going to let anyone touch you."

I felt my cheeks get a little hot. He stayed in the same spot a few seconds, but then headed for the door. "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!" I yelled trying to catch up to him.

"How about you try to walk properly?" he said ignoring what I asked.

"How about you try walking in high heels?" I snapped. "I'm not a slut. I don't wear these clothes on a daily fucking bases, shorty."

"Tch. It can't be that hard," he said rolling his eyes.

I hit him with my purse and he glared at me. "Go in already."

"Anxious are we?" he said opening the door. "And I thought you said you didn't want to do this."

We walked in and the music was much louder. I would totally love this if the music was rock. But it's, I don't know, club music.

There were tons of people dancing, the majority of them drunk. Some people were over by the bar taking shots. Other people were just at random places making out with someone.

"Find Erd," I heard Levi say to me. "Try to make him to take you somewhere private. I'll follow you from a distance."

"Creepy," I said scanning the room. I started to walk towards the dance floor, but turned left. I'm positive Erd wasn't in there.

I walked slowly; taking in my surroundings. Some guys stopped and looked, but a few seconds later they went back to what they were doing. I guess Levi was serious.

The thought made me blush a little.
I came to another small bar. It was by a 'V.I.P' section with slutty girls and hungry guys in it.

Kind of obvious.

We are in a club after all.

Maybe Erd was in there. Even if he was, I don't know how I would get in there. I sighed and stopped in front of the bar.

I glanced back at Levi. He just glared at me. I smirked and sat down on the bar stool.

"Glass or shot?" the man asked me polishing a glass. I don't see why he would want this job.

I shrugged. "Shot. I'll take it easy."

He nodded and did whatever. A very small glass was placed in front of me. I drank it and set it down.

The taste stung my lungs. Alcohol was not something I'll be drinking. I think I'll stick to smoking.

I tapped my fingers on the counter while the man was busy with other drinks. I don't know how I'll find Erd. This place was really crowded.

It's likely he's in the 'V.I.P' section since he owns the club. I don't know how I'll get in there though.

I could 'accidentally' stumble into the section and pretend I was drunk. They could let me stay in there, but they most likely wouldn't.

If Erd wasn't there, they definitely wouldn't. Even if he was, there wasn't a one hundred percent chance that he would let me stay.

"Dammit," I mumbled out loud.

"Whoa, language," I heard a male voice say. It had a slight laugh afterwards.

I looked next to me and saw a man who had a blonde ponytail. He has brown eyes and a small beard.

Too easy....

"Yeah, yeah."

The guy working at the bar came over to us. "Two shots," Erd said. The man nodded and got to work. At one point, there were two classes in front of him.
He handed one to me. "Cheers?" he said raising his glass.

I decided to go along with it. I raised my glass and hit it slightly next to his. "Cheers."

I drank it and hated the taste. I didn't show it though. I felt a pair of eyes on me and I knew they were Levi's. I decided to start making a move.

"Are you here by yourself?" Erd asked. Maybe he'll make a move instead.

I nodded. "Yeah. I didn't have anyone to come with."

"That's too bad," he said. "It's better when you have someone with you here."

I will beat this little shit up.

"Oh?" I asked with a fake shy smile.

He nodded with a smirk. "This place isn't as fun when you're by yourself."

"Tell me about it," I said. "I wanted to have fun, but I'm not really having any."

"Would you like to come to the 'V.I.P' section? It could be more fun." He folded his hands in his lap.

Say it, Autumn. Just say it and get it over with...

"That seems a little too crowded, doesn't it?" I said with a grin. "I don't like to be crowded."

That was terrible. That was awful.

"You don't like crowded places?" he asked with a slight smirk. "Then why did you come here?"

"For some fun," I said with the same grin. I crossed my legs and folded my hands. "I drove a long way to come here."

"You don't have any clubs where you're from?" he asked.

I scoffed. "None that are nearly as nice as this." I smirked again. "I've heard people talk about this place. All of them said it was amazing, so of course, I had to come."

"So is this place amazing?"

I nodded. "Very."

Erd looked around then stood up. "I know a place that isn't too crowded, if you would like to go."

He extended his hand out. I didn't want to touch his filthy hand, but I had to act like I was in to him.

I took it without hesitating and stood up. "I would love to go."

He lead me through various people. I hoped Levi was following. I didn't want to be stuck with this guy.

Who would have thought I would have to rely on a midget?