Chapter 27

"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath. I was panting and holding my arm. I looked up and saw the man walk towards me with a grin. He had some blood on his face, but he could still fight. I, on the other hand, was more hurt. I could still fight, but I would have to be careful.

Levi had his own person to fight, so he couldn't help me. Levi was a little stronger, but they were basically equal in fighting. The man walking towards me wasn't as strong as Levi. Or the guy fighting him. I knew I could take him, I just couldn't fight recklessly. That's what Levi told me.

He aimed his clenched fist for my face. I dodged it at the last second. I stood back up. He kicked me behind my knees and I fell. I flipped myself over that way I would land on my back. I hit it with a thud, but I made sure not to cry out in pain.

He quickly walked over to me. I rolled away before he could kick or punch me. I stood up when I was far enough away from him. He just had an evil smirk on his face. I looked for Levi. He was winning, but could easily lose. I looked back at the man who was coming closer towards me.

He aimed a fist at me, and tried to trip at the same time. I dodged the punch and almost fell again. I aimed a fist to his jaw. He didn't see it quick enough so he stumbled back a bit. He looked back at me with a pissed off look. "You've done it now you little shit."

He came over to me and punched me in the stomach. I leaned down slightly which was a big mistake. He kneed me under my chin and I went to the floor. I spit some blood out and tried to get up. I was too slow and he got to me first. He pulled me by my hair which hurt like hell. I let out a small cry of pain. He grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. He did the same with my other one. He held them with one hand. He got out a gun with his other and held it to my head.

Levi had finished knocking his person unconscious when he saw me. I was in serious pain, but I didn't let it show too much. He gave the man an evil, deathly stare. The gun against my head didn't scare me. I knew we would get out of this.

Hopefully.

"I'll blow her brain to bits," he said pushing the gun against my head harder. What he said was supposed to scare me, but it didn't. I just looked at the shorty and smirked. His eyes locked with mine. I knew he was telling me something, but I didn't catch on.

"Don't try anything," the man hissed to the both of us. Levi moved his gaze from me to the man. He gave him another death glare. I heard the man smirk. "Someone has a short fuse, don't they?"

I tried to hold in a laugh and Levi sent me a death glare. I just smiled at him. Suddenly, it hit me. I knew what to do. My smile turned into a grin and I gave him a wink. "You made a big fucking mistake," I said to the man.

I lifted my leg and kicked him in the groin. His grip loosened and I got out. I grabbed the gun while Levi went over to the man. He started to punch him and kick him. I watched with satisfaction. He finally stopped after the man was unconscious. He let out a low growl and walked over towards me.

"You do have a short fuse-"

"Shut the fuck up," he hissed giving me a glare. I just laughed at him. I started to walk away to the door. Two cowards were hiding behind it. Before I got to it though, Levi had pushed me into the wall. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me there. I just raised an eyebrow at him. "I should give you a punishment," he said with an evil smirk.

I rolled my eyes. I knew I was blushing, but I ignored it. "As much as you would love that, we have two cowards to kill. Then possibly two unconscious people on the floor."

"I don't think I would be the only one who would love it," he said leaning closer to me. He stopped when there was barely any space between us. I moved my eyes to the side then back to him. "Don't forget I have a gun."