Chapter 4

Mr.karasuma had now become class 3-E's Physical Education teacher. Teaching the basic of using a gun and a knife. karasuma-sensei just told you to stand aside and watch them since I'm pretty good at those skills already. Suddenly, he asked Isogai and Maehara to try hitting him with the plastic knife. If they manage to give him some scratches they will be able to go home early...

well, they tried but failed, physical education was over the girls was talking about how cool karasuma-sensei is although he always looks scary.In your opinion, he is not cool nor scary, he is just always deadly serious. you were chatting with Kanzaki while walking back to the classroom, I saw the red hair boy.

"yo, Nagisa and (Y/N) it had been awhile." he announced.

 "karma you are back," Nagisa replied. 

''Oh Ya his name was karma, Karma Akabane.'' you remembered.

"Huh! so that the infamous Koro-sensei.Whoa, he really does look like an octopus" he continued as he walks towards Koro-sensei. After his introduction, Karma shook his hand with koro-sensei, sensei's tentacles burst. In swift moment Karma took out the knife that was hiding in his sleeve, cover by a juice box. You did not expect it either.luckily koro-sensei was fast enough to dodge it.oh well, sensei is now pissed. you could not help but care less about it.

---Later in class---

we were taking a pop quiz, koro-sensei was punching the wall with his tentacles but too soft to damage the wall causing a squishing sound, Hinata complained it since it was annoying everyone. 

"P-pardon me!" koro-sensei responded.

I finished the quizzes but stayed in the class because I'm bored. Kama and Terasaka were talking. Karma then took out a Gelato, apparently, it was taken from koro sensei's table in the teacher's office. Karma told him to come and get it. like told, koro-sensei walked towards him, but one of the tentacle burst, there was BBs bullet on the floor, Karma walked toward sensei, he squished the Gelato on sensei's clothes. He passes the paper to him and left the classroom. Later on, I passed him my paper and excused myself. I made a trip to the teacher's office before going home to ask karasuma-sensei some question. while on the way to the train station I met Nagisa, he seemed to bullied by to student in class3-B. 

 "yo, Nagisa," I said as I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck, smiling. 

"If you stare into the abyss for too long, the abyss will stare back at you," I said to those two in a deep tone.

Karma appeared and smashed the glass bottle on the wall, the two of them were startled

"Really, you'd rather die? Like....now?" he said.

Mostly being alarmed by Karma's behavior, they ran away in fear. Nagisa thanked you two as you waved him good bye.

---Nagisa's pov---
"how do they look so chill about this"

[your pov] 

---Next day---
Koro-sensei walked into the class, for some reason he looked more prepared, but the first thing was just too unpleasant. An octopus stabbed by a knife.

" oops, sorry I mistook that for you, bring that here, I'll dispose of it ." karma spoke up.

 Koro-sensei walked towards him and stopped. Suddenly, his tentacles turn into drills. He brought in some groceries too and a missile. He started cooking, takoyaki. He stuffed a Takoyaki ball into Karma's mouth. 

"just what skit will they play today." you wondered 

1st period- math.
Karma took out the gun with the BBs bullet and tried to shoot Koro-sensei.koro-sensei took away the gun and did some nail art on karma at Mach20.

4th period- home ec
Koro-sensei went to Fuwa and asked if she has any problem. She did have some problem, karma came and told her to restart it and toss out this batch. He hit the pot handle cause the soup to spill I was dumbfounded scared that the soup will burn someone.Again, koro-sensei put on a pink apron on karma, I took up my phone and snap a picture to blackmail him of course

----School over---
At the time you were with Nagisa as he asked where Karma was, you simply shrugged your shoulder and followed him as you two attempt to find Karma. you walked around the school compound and saw him seated at the edge of the cliff. Nagisa tried to comfort him but he failed.Then koro-sensei came, his face was green and yellow, too confident on himself. Karma stood up and spoke, then he pointed a gun at koro-sensei and fall off the cliff.I ran and hold his hand so he wouldn't fall but guess I was too late and end up falling with him 

"oi,oi,oi I still got a long life to live!" I shouted.

"Haha, don't worry" Karma replied.

However, maybe it was just coincidence but my face was literally facing his chest and I heard a distinctive thumping sound. As I concentrated on the sound, it was coming from Karma's heart. Somehow a really fast heartbeat. 

Just then, a yellow web was formed. Most likely to be formed by koro sensei's tentacles. you landed safely and immediately you pull yourself up and get down. As you saw him admit defeat on Karma's face it was at the same time you saw a face of relieve. perhaps your hunch was right. On the way up, you decide to confirm on your guess. 

"You were scared weren't you." I quietly asked him. 

"Scared of what?" 

"dying."

"perhaps so."

We were on the cliff again Nagisa sighed. Karma was out of the method to kill koro-sensei but it seems like koro-sensei still have ways to get back on Karma.Karma stood up and start tossing a wallet--Koro sensei's wallet to be precise. Koro-sensei asked him to return back the wallet, karma did but the wallet is empty "Call it a donation." Karma said and grinned.

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback