chapter 16

Grip and Karma look at me clearly telling me to read the atmosphere but I'm far too hyper to read it.

"It's you! It's you!" I pointed at grip, and we had a moment of awkward silence......

"Er...sorry?" I apologized after finally realizing what going on.

Grip took out a walkie-talkie about to inform his boss about us but Karma kicked it away.... With too much strength....like don't people need to pay for the damage? Grip took off his coat and I shot at him twice but he manages to crush it into powder form.

"this is getting interesting " I mumbled under my breath.

While Karma was dogging grip's attack, I took the advantage and kicked grip in his head but he noticed my action and grab my leg when my feet is about to hit his head and tighten his grip. With the immediate pain I felt on my (left/right) leg [depands on which leg you use] I use my other leg, kicked just a little above grips head. He let go of my leg to dodge the attack but since I did not land properly I accidentally twisted my ankle.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch" I mentally screamed.

"[Y/N]! " Karma shouted. He raged and ran towards grip.

"Don't!" I shouted but was a fraction too late. Grip had already sprayed poison at Karma. Grip laughed at him and looked at me than teased me for having such a miserable expression on my face. A vein popped within me. As he grabs Karma's had as if he was about to kill him, Karma sprayed the poison at grip. As the fog clears out, Karma was covering his nose with a handkerchief. I heaved a sigh of relief and Kayano pulled me up.

"This guy will pay for touching my woman" Karma mentioned. I blushed immediately while the rest of the class whistled.

"That f*cker" I cursed silently under my breathe.

**edit: i used the word fagg*t here initially and had replaced it with f*cker here. I wrote this book 3-4 years ago and was uneducated. I would like to sincerely apologise here as now im more aware about the language that im using :-)**

karma took out wasabi, mustard and some dangerous looking tool from Terasaka's bag....

[Time Skip]

We reached the bar floor but we face yet another problem since the back door is locked, someone has to unlock it by the main entrance but another person has to hold me and karasuma-sensei up the two of us will stand up in the group. The girls suggested that they will sneak into the lounge and unlock the back entrance but no one knows if they will make it back safely.

"I'll go with you" I volunteered. But to be rejected by the whole class as they worry about my injury. I looked at the floor guilty and thought of ways to get them back safely. And my head turned to Nagisa without any hesitation.

"Do me a favor," I asked. He looked at me, sighed and agree.

While they went to unlocked the entrance I stayed with the guys. Karma supported me, allowing me to put my arm over the shoulder.

"would you want me to carry you in a bridal style, my princess?" he remarked.

"can you even lift me up?"

"sure do." In a swift movement, he picked me up in the bridal style.

"see?" he whispered to my ear.

I kicked around in embarrassment.

"p-put me down!"

[More time skip]

As the ladies, along with Nagisa successfully unlocked the back entrance, we proceed to follow the route planned out by Ritsu. The next place we arrived at was an unused concert hall. As the next person tries to attack us, we managed to fool and bypass him.

The unpredictable happened, the main culprit of this whole incident is non-other than Takaoka. Being threatened by him, we followed him up to the roof. Takao asked Nagisa for a one on one. The atmosphere was low, Nagisa went up despite his life on the line, no everyone's on the line as the medicine is with Takaoka. He can blow the whole thing with just one press on the control. When Nagisa went to the Helipad, I followed behind him trying to go against Takaoka despite my injuries and hope not to get Nagisa dead. But as soon as Nagisa went up, Takaoka bombed the ways to get up.

"Don't you dare get in our sweet reunion Miss FBI." Takaoka said. He told Nagisa to get down on his feet, head on the ground to apologize. Even after Nagisa did that, Takaoka steps on Nagisa's head mercilessly and demand more. Despite all these, they were not enough for him. Instead of forgiving him, which will never happen, he threw the luggage bag full medicine up and bombed it. everyone watches in shock. I clench my fist in anger

"I will be sending this guy straight to the FBI quarter."

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback