chapter 28

you were watching the television and tuned into the usual News to see what is going around the world. It was suddenly interrupted with a 'live news' as they began the news, the reporter stood at a place near the school, you saw the news ticker saying 

"An alien has been harassing students form the top elite school."

"Koro-sensei has been discovered!" You gasped at the immediate thought. You grabbed the nearest jacket you could find and went out of the house. You ran and ran, didn't even have enough time to put the jacket on. You saw a huge commotion and the road was blocked. You went the other way and manage to make into the campus. By time Nagisa was already there. You heard terasaka yelling and your classmate start gathering. A beam of light was shot at your and flashes of it. The reporters found ways to get close to yours. They assumed everything and jumped to a conclusion .

"EVERYONE SHUT UP." You fired the bb gun and startled the crowd

" tell your boss to stop invading into our business. With my authority, one report and all of you will be fired!" All cameras turned to you and seem to backfire the outcome you expected. They gathered and start jumping into conclusion on you, reporting you to news and so on until karasuma-sensei arrived. And they turned their attention to him. We were taken to a shelter in front of the school. You leaned against those stacked up boxes and tried to recall what was mentioned in the meeting you attended. Nothing was regarded to Koro-sensei since his case was transferred to the local government.

"If you think of it in another way. He is just a mere politician. One report from him may not stop this project that the nation is planning." You looked at your classmate then to karasuma-sensei.

"But....." Maehara tried to protest.

"Koro-sensei case is out of my hand just for your information. And there is absolutely nothing we can do for now" you emphasized the "for now" part just to direct how you felt.

You all were brought home and within those days you were helpless. You looked at the class chat and read the message. since it's spring break you'll need not attend classes. You looked down from your room's window and saw the two-man in suit having a keen eye on you. They sure are strict. Karma went over your house for a short visit with no particular reason.

Your doorbell rang as you sheepishly open the door. 

"Afternoon." You greeted and let Karma in. One of your hand was hugging a pet you recently adopted.
A [dog/cat] .

"Ehh I heard from the TV that those who like [dog/cat] are [masochist / sadist ]"
(Note*** dog > masochist  . cat > sadist. )

"Ahhaha" you laughed it off. You put your pet down on the floor and Karma picked it up. Unexpectedly, it scratched karma's face a few time before jumping off and running away. You hold your stomach and tried to not to laugh but burst out anyway at the sight of your blushing boyfriend. He only came for tea and left . after all its only a few hours left to your last mission, to see Koro-sensei once again.

[Few hours later ]

You prepared yourself and left the house. At that time you have switched off your room's light and was ready to jumped off. But someone stopped you. The light was on and revealed two figures, your parent.

"Where do you think you are going!" Your mother shouted at you with beads of perspiration trickling down her forehead. You know she rushed back here and she knows very well that you know she's concern about you.

"Koro-sensei" you answered with a smile . with one leg on the ledge of the window .

"Why? He's a monster." She yelled back at you.

"That's according to the news. But to E-class, he is a precious teacher."

"BUT I STILL WON'T  ALLOW YOU TO GO." Her words forcefully stabbed you.

"Dad....." You pleaded.

"Aish you owe me one." With his reassurance, you jumped out of the house without looking back. You didn't really want to know What happened afterward.

You landed softly on the ground and got away from the sight of the two people guarding in front of your apartment. You climbed up a tree, from where you jumped onto various houses rooftop. On the way, you met your classmate. You were confident that this last assassination will go your way.

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback