chapter 24

The door got unlocked. By whom, its a mystery. you grabbed both mine and karma's bag and headed to the front of the campus where karma was waiting. You pass him his bag and intertwine your fingers. As you two walked down the long pathway to the main street, it was quiet, the moon, the stars, the cool breeze and leaves rustling against each other. the setting is at a slow pace. You stole a sight glance of karma.

"when was the last time I looked at his face properly."

"ah... he has grown taller."

Everything happened so slowly, to the extent that you did not realize you were sobbing. Beads of tears rolled down your cheeks.

"...!"

You let go of Karma's hand and wiped away your tears but it kept rolling down. He stopped his steps and looked at you. He slowly bends down, carcass your lips softly and kissed. under the moonlight, the time has stopped. it was only a few seconds yet you wanted to savor the moment. After all, no one knows If you can ever be together with him till your hair grow white. Your tears stopped and hiccupped, covering your mouth in embarrassment. He chuckled lightly before holding your hand and pulled as you followed in his footsteps.

He walked you home that night.

the second day of the school was a blast. it was a busy day after all. The class has to close the shop since most of the ingredient has been used up. But the class just lack that little gap to win against 3-A.

[day skip] (if there is time skip, there is day skip)

The exam is nearing the school yet again. having said that, Koro-sensei gave us the top 50 goals again. You bang your head on the table, absolutely exhausted from everything.

[time skip]

You slept through the whole day, woke up only to see everyone crowding around your seat. You looked at the clock. school has long ended.

"let's go!" Karma slammed his hand on your head.

you wince in pain. still, you stood up, held your bag and walked home with everyone. on the way, you met Gakushuu. You hid behind Karma due to all the things that had to happen.

"kill the monster."

I glared at him. what does he mean? I have the highest possibility of dying if I ever tried killing the principal. he bows down as a gesture of sincerity. he must have been serious about it.

"su-" I wanted to agree to gakushuu's request but...

"you are not taking the first place I am." Karma butted in

I clenched my fist and made my decision. I am killing him. after him kicking teraska a few time I went up to him, with my most innocent smile and kicked him in that area. He holds that part and dropped to the ground.

" don't cut into my sentence." You warned him.

[exam]

You stared at the paper. clearly knowing what principal is up to after seeing the paper.  You held your pen and scribble down all the answers and workings. English, science, Japanese literature, social studies and lastly math. You were barely surviving all those paper. with your last ounce of brain strength, you completed the paper and fall into deep slumber.

[after exam]

those papers had been marked. And the result is finally out. koro-sensei walked in with the papers and overall rank paper. As Koro-sensei rolled the rank paper, you crowed around the paper with the rest of the class. You scanned through the paper briefly.

"[Y/N] [L/N]. third rank." You clicked your tongue. Karma and gakushu got first and second place respectively.

"congratulation" you pump your fist on Karma's arm.

[time skip.]

"anyone looking forward to getting out of this mountain?" Koro-sensei asked.

personally, leaving this mountain is not an option. we have to kill Koro-sensei. it's our duty to. As a reward, Koro-sensei reveals his next weakness. Just as he was about to, the building quake violently. I opened the window and look through it. The school building is getting demolished!

"Dammit." You cursed. from your skirt's pocket, you fished out your FBI identity card.

"FBI! stop your action right now." You jumped out of the window and showed principal the card.instead of having an unexpected expression, he greeted you with a smile. He proceeded to stop the demolishment. 

" a showdown shall we?" He asked with his arms open. 

"My pleasur-" to be interfered by Koro-sensei. 

"narufufufufu i do not allow my students in any violent act. I will do the job." 
The grin on principal's face grew wider as he walked into the half destroyed building.

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback  

[Omffffff hiiiiii nice talking to you again :) I'm so lag behind the anime (┳Д┳) you can blame me for the not constant update. And anyway I will be updating more in June (only) because its summer vacation and the only time where I can afford to rot away in the corner. Anyway ty for the 5k read it might not be a lot from your point of view but heyyy it's a milestone for me. Ily ( ˘ ³˘)❤ oh and from now onwards all 'I' will be change to "you" since it sound more reader like (⌒_⌒;)]