Chapter 22

"...Karma." 

He was sitting on the tree branch. The exact tree where the confession happened. Just as he is about to face me. 

"Don't!" I shouted. He turns back.

"You should already have known about my fiance and I feel like its inhuman of me to say this in front you. But let's break up.And keep this a secret " 

There was a moment of silence before I continued. 

"I lied to the class that I won't break up with you but I think breaking up is still a better option. Since this piece of news has been known nationwide, the society is looking out for us." 

I explained to him but deep down in my heart I really do not wish to break up. How greedy of me.

 "Please reject my answer. " I chanted repeatedly in my mind.

"Sure" he replied. 

I was on the verge of breaking tone but I kept my posture and thanked him before walking back to class.

[ third person pov] 

As [Y/N] walked away little did she know that Karma was also sobbing quietly too. He smiled at himself stupidly wondering what will his fate be like if he didn't date you. Who will be his destiny then? What if you didn't transfer to the End class. Maybe, just maybe, if you didn't transfer to the end class. His relationship with you will just be a friend. Like how the society says, "First love never last."

[Two days later]

The two of you still talk to each other, only regarding school work. Nothing more.

[your pov]

bitch-sensei has been missing for three days, she did not come to school. we cannot get through her line, Ritsu did not get any signal from bitch-sensei's GPS. I was at Kayano's table talking to her, discussing bitch-sensei's whereabouts. My eyes were on Kayano until a white-hair guy walked into our class, with a bouquet of flowers. Shiragiku flower. [shiragiku also means white chrysanthemum in English for the meaning of this flower scroll to the end.] He stood in front of the class and put down the bouquet and gave off the dangerous and deadly aura I sense the last time I met him. He introduces his identity to us as the "Reaper". we were shown a picture of Bitch-sensei current status via Ritsu's programming, he then roughly drew a small diagram of Bitch-sensei and drew a line down vertically and a few line diagonally as if cutting her into small pieces. Threatening us with a smile to save her while keeping our mouth shut or not we will be getting little pieces of her body part send to us. It was also then, I realized the guy that is threatening us is the very florist that sold us the flowers for Bitch-sensei's present. It was all thoroughly planned by him.

Terasaka and part of his squad came up proving him that they won't even care about her, however, what he said is wrong. Even the Reaper thought so. 

"Terasaka, what the reaper said is true, we all like her more than we thought ." I walk to the front and faced him. 

"Aleh, it seems like you grown bigger, long time no see." he smiled at me. 

" You fooled me well this time. What do you want from us?" I grab the bouquet and was about to throw it in his face but he managed to stop me swiftly. 

" it looks like you are still as violent as ever." he took the bouquet from my hand and threw it up, within that split second as the wind gush in, he disappeared. Isogai picked up the note from the floor, on the other side of the note is a map locating the location of Bitch-sensei is.

[Time Skip]

With the new P.E gear we received from the teacher and government, I'm able to fit a pistol and a real assassin knife in the pockets. we got into a strange looking place, despite it looking strange the area inside is pretty big. The door is shut close and the floor starts moving downwards. we have been trapped altogether with a large gate preventing us to escape. I looked around finding escape routes, eventually, Mimura found one. Just before the bomb activates, within the smoke I manage to catch a glance of Reaper's expression. he does not look surprised. It's more like, he was expecting it, in fact, looking forward to our despair. 

we manage to escape that prison-like place, but the game had just begun. We arrive at at underground pathway. The class had split into two groups, one to save Bitch-sensei, another to defeat Reaper. On our side, Ritsu had been hacked hence we were pulled down by the disadvantage. Later on, footsteps were heard from afar, the reaper had come for us. He is partly invisible yet partly visible from my view. He had already taken down part of us, and somehow he triggered Nagisa's bloodlust. He used the same trick against Takaoka on him but it seems like he got backfired with a greater skill. I closed my eyes trying to sense the reaper's presence. 

"11 o'clock direction!" I turned and kicked, manage to block his attack but still, his speed was way too fast to catch up and I got hit in the head and collapsed.

[time skip] 

By the time I woke up, I was caged along with the class with our hands tied back. I struggled to take out the knife from my pocket but it was not there. 

"you were looking for this, no?" Bitch-sensei holds both the knife and pistol in her hand. I did not reply her.

" Look like your dearest teacher is here." Reaper announced. They made their way out as the class stayed in the cage. Koro-sensei sensei failed faster than you expect, on the other hand, karasuma-sensei was brought down along with Bitch-sensei and Reaper. Our life is in danger despite having a large amount of chance of getting Koro-sensei killed.

[Time Skip]

"Well...it's about time." Koro-sensei took out a bottle of tomato juice from nowhere and extended his tentacle. As he gulps down the fruit juice, I sweatdropped. But since it's Koro-sensei, it will probably save our lives.

Later on, karasuma-sensei defeated the reaper. Everything is back to normal but our relationship.

White chrysanthemum meaning: truth or grief (the most common flower for funerals)

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback