chapter 15

[wattpad deleted this chapter causing me to take too long to finish this chapter. if wattpad was a person I'll freaking slap its face]

--Time Skip--
For some reason, we manage to make into the building but they are tons of bodyguard. But since lots of rich people stay here, it kind of expected for here to have tons of bodyguard.

At the concert hall, there's more bodyguard than expected which made it too difficult for us to pass by.

 "Just go through." Bitch-sensei suddenly spoke the class was shocked although Kimura and Sugaya tried to tell her that she's not in her right mind. But Bitch-sensei just walks into the hall acting tipsy and seduce the bodyguard using her charm..... and her talent in piano. She gave us a hand signal telling us to go. we walked past and reached the staircase immediately and safely.

On the way to the main hall on the third level, karma suddenly patted my shoulder and asked: "(Y/N), why are you wearing the same outfit when you went back to the hotel room and what with the case are hanging on the belt?"

"you'll know later."

I replied back however he still seem suspicious of me. when I thought everything is going well, Terasak and Yoshida ran ahead not caring about anything until Fuwa alerted them to be careful of the person in front of them. karasuma-sensei quickly dashed forward and pushed them back then to be surrounded by gas and he probably inhaled some. The group of us at the back quickly disperse to the exits of the hall to block all possible escape routes for the target. Kurasuma-sensei collapse to the ground but stood up again. Although he's up, he's wobbling here and there.

 "He is a beast." I mentally noted to myself. making sure I don't pick up a fight with him. In a spilled-second, the target had been kicked down by karasuma-sensei. My feet stuck rooted to the ground when I replay the scene I just saw in my mind. 

And..."Thud!" Karasuma-sensei fell to the ground, he outdid himself. while the class rushed towards karasuma-sensei I asked Terasaka for a rope and tied the target, when I was tying the target, his nose shape kinda stood out from the face and somehow I have seen it somewhere.  Terasaka and Yoshida hid the body under a carpet below the table. And Isogai tried to support karasuma-sensei since he could not walk probably. On the way to the fifth-floor, I started to worry about all of us, we manage to pass through that target with the help of karasuma-sensei.

"Man, it sure is starting to feel like summer vacation am I right?"

I started at koro-sensei blankly, his word triggered the class's patients. Everyone began pointing fingers and rant at him. Nagisa also twirls Koro-sensei till he is half dead. I continue staring at Koro-sensei blankly until karma stopped Nagisa and told Terasaka he is going to be putting Koro-sensei into his pant. Nagisa then proceed to ask Koro-sensei why he felt like it's summer vacation and I listened to the explanation carefully

[Time Skip]

we reached the fifth-floor scenic walkway and saw the next target. Many thoughts pop up in my mind.

"Why is he just standing there?" 

"The vibe he's giving off sure is dangerous" 

"And.... I'm hungry"

The glass window cracked and I looked at it with one shocked expression on my face. He broke it. With his hand.

"What a drag, hm. If I can hear your footsteps, you are hot tough enough for me, hm. Supposedly some special-forces teacher was taking the lead too, hm." He spoke unexpectedly.

"He sure is saying a lot of hm huh."

And out of nowhere, an idea pops up in my head. I walked to him, purposely making my footsteps loud enough for him, and swiftly took out the gun loaded with real bullets to aim at him.

"3...2...-" I countdown then to be interrupted by Karma.
"You sure say "hm" a lot, buddy" 

I glare at karma, damn it. he took away my spotlight but I listened to the explanation of why he kept on saying "hm".

"A foreigner with a strong grip, a person with a big nose and invent poison... Where did I hear those descriptions before...?"

It took me a few minutes before I realize it, 

"ah Smog and grip!" I snapped my finger. 

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback