special chapter//Merry Chirstmass

So to start off this thing im doing, i want to wish all the people out there merry Christmas!And karma happy birthday. Since this it's Christmas and karma's birthday, I'm currently having a meaningless conversation with Akabane Karma in a cafe. So here it goes.

Dango: it's chirstmas.
Karma: so...?
Dango: KNB 75.5 ova is out and where's my present you jerk!
Karma: it my goddamn birthday idiot,so where's mine present!?
Dango: Burned in the fireplace.... JK i didn't even prepare one,and I'm proud of it
Karma: then you ain't getting one too.
Dango: aleh, so you actually prepared a gift for me how kind for you.
Karma: *eye twitching from anger*
Dango: something wrong with your eye? Go check a eye doctor.
Karma: by the way, when are you going to release the next chapter of meXreader? (KarmaXreader)
Dango: after i finish chapter 15 then i'll release the next chapter.
Dango: oh and a fun fact for you before i release this book, i was thinking of KarmaXnagisa story but did not write about it in the end. Be thankful.....be very very thankful.
Karma:.........
Dango: *start texting* *took a sip of coffe and then spit at karma* *started laughing like cray cray*
Karma: what the fuck you bitch
Dango *gasping for air* I- im sorry..... My friend just mention that if nagisa is a girl, he would date him. It seems like you just earn yourself a love rival.
Karma: Just. Go. And. Die.
Dango: don't be so mean i still have a 60++ years to live.
Karma: then i shall kill you now *grab a fork*
Dango: kill koro-sensei first before you kill me.
Karma: wasting my breathe on this girl is worthless
Dango: that shows that i am great at sarcasm
Karma:*bangs covering his eye* you know... I have always like you.
Dango: Thank ya bro
Karma: not as a brother.... But as a man
Dango : you are only a teen and stop fooling around.
Karma tch you saw through me.
Dango: im smart.
Dango: i have some things to attend to later so byeeee.oh wait once again merry chirstmas and happy birthday karma.No, it's Ka-ru-ma! Right?
With that i flashed a smile at him and exit the cafe. Jk I didn't, instead I ordered somemore food to takeway while he paid for my food :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wahahahaha white Christmas sure is gr8 while it's snowing, here in Singapore i see a very very dark sky. [night time right now] and nothing else. Not even stars. But my relative visit me and just found out that one of my cousin is a otaku. I shall go and slap her right now.
You know the part where i mention that one of me guy friend would date nagisa if he was a girl? That was based on a true story.
Kay bye.