Chapter 5

---your pov----

"Neh (Y/N), I heard there is a new teacher coming in today," Karma said as he placed his bag down on to his table. "Really?" I answered him unenthusiastically. Right then, the classroom door slides open. You noticed Koro-sensei with a foreigner women clinging on to him. She was wearing a white blazer on top of her black low cut tank top, showing off her cleavage and a white mini skirt. The whole outfit was skin-tight, emphasising on her chest size and body shape. 

"so today, she is going to teach you English" Kurasuma-sensei spoke. 

" Hi, I am Irina Jelavić" She introduced while continuing rubbing her chest against Koro-sensei. Koro-sensei's face turned pink and I could already assume what he was thinking about. 

"How human," I thought but at the same time it brought a bit of annoyance at how the new teacher was acting. The way she was acting just made 

---time skip---
It was free period so we were outside trying to kill Koro-sensei while playing some game. "Hup, pass" I kicked the ball "hup kill" I shouted as I aim the gun at him shooting two bullets, his left and right at my fastest speed but he dodges it. "Tch," I thought then the slut came running in. She ran towards koro-sensei telling him how fast he is and help her get a coffee all the way from Vietnam. And so, koro-sensei traveled to Vietnam immediately using Mach 20. As soon as he was gone, the slut's attitude change. 

"Um... Miss Irina class is starting. Shouldn't we go back?" Asked isogai.

 "Class?make it into a study hall or something, I won't be a teacher unless that octopus is around.so call me miss Jelavić."

"So what are you going to do, miss bitch?" Karma asked. The name really suited her though. At that moment, three sketchy men came in carrying hiking bags, probably instructed by miss bitch to assassinate koro-sensei. 

---time skip--- 

Miss bitch was looking at her tablet planning how do kill koro-sensei she then looked at Nagisa licking her lips while winking in a seductive way that sends me goosebumps. I saw karma staring at me, I looked at him and raise an eyebrow all he did was a smirk and look in front. 

"Hey, teach us something, miss bitch."

 "Yeah miss bitch"

 "I mean you are a teacher here right, miss bitch." 

I knew she is pissed with us but I hated her, her attitude as a teacher was improper. it just ticks me off. 

----fifth period----
PE is finally here. We got changed, and walk to the yard. This time we are practising shooting. Here I am being an extra again, judging other people, then I notice koro-sensei walking into the shed. I don't know what happens, but there was a gun being fired "M61, M134 and M249....those are some perfect choice to assassinate a person but what is a real gun with a real bullet doing here?" After a while, there was slithery sound disgusting yet curiosity kills a cat, the class went to check what's up. we ran to the shed and outcome koro-sensei followed by miss bitch. She is in a retro gym shirt though...what did koro-sensei do to miss bitch. Nagisa asked him and koro sensei's face turns guilty. white.

We got back in class but it study hall again miss bitch was mad. I don't know what she said but I heard one line that made me mad "I understand you E class students you are the school's loser misfit." She said, looking down on us. "So shut up and do what I-" she was cut off, I threw an eraser, aiming near her face.

"get out," I said in spite of anger and soon the class turns into Chaos. 

---free period---
I was in the classroom trying to do some research and thinking of a way to kill koro-sensei. well, I couldn't think of one.
Suddenly, miss bitch came to the classroom again. and wrote down "you are incredible in bed ", then she told us to repeat.

" What exactly is she making us say, it sexual." I thought since I understand English very well.

 She apologized for her attitude, it may be surprising but we laughed it off. it is a little corny, just a little