chapter 10

Today we are having another transfer student. And I'm totally not looking forward to it. Ritsu said the transfer student is a lot stronger than her. How she described the student sounded pretty scary but oh well need to see it myself. 

The classroom door opened and Came in a person about his 30s wearing white he did some hand movement and a pigeon pop out the class was jolted. Guess what he is not a student instead he is the guardian of the student his name is Shiro and koro-sensei was super scared that he turned into his liquid form and went to one corner. 

"Itona! itona!" Shiro called. Then, a freaking human walked into the wall and pass it. The wooden wall shattered into pieces as you prayed in silent for people to walk through a door. 

He sat at the space in between karma and me. It was raining outside but he is not wet not to mention he didn't even have an umbrella with him. Karma asked him why he is not wet when he doesn't have an umbrella. Itona looked around the classroom and walked to him, Itona patted Karma's head and ruffled his hair telling him that he is probably the strongest in class but he is not going to kill him since Karma is weaker than him. But when he saw me, his eye widen, he quickly grabbed my neck with one of his hand and pushed me against the wall trying to strangle me. 

"You. who are you" He said. I kicked in reflex and at least had him to let go of my neck. He let go his grip and walked to koro-sensei while I was gasping for air at the side. When he was in front of koro-sensei, he claimed that he was koro sensei's brother. The whole class was startled and I was too. It impossible though the chance of having an alien parent giving birth to an alien and a human child is ZERO OUT OF BILLION.

---Lunch break---
Itona was eating a huge amount of sweet more than koro-sensei. Then koro-sensei took out a Magazine I'm not gonna state what kind because... You name it. Itona took out the same magazine to read but they were not the only one. Okajima brought the same magazine. And people are just thinking of situation of the "cruel fate" between the brothers, it doesn't make sense.

---School over---
Our tables were pushed aside in the shape of a square leaving some space in the middle. Itona and koro-sensei are going to battle. Shiro gave off a sign and the battle began. Itona jumped and cut koro sensei's tentacles however his eyes weren't looking at his tentacles instead it was looking at Itona's hair, his hair are tentacles. Little did I expect Itona to have tentacles. Koro sensei's face turned black, it must have brought back some unpleasant memories. The tension was really heavy, suddenly there was a ray of light shining from Shiro's sleeves koro sensei's movement is now slower. Itona attacked from his back and stabbed him. At first, I thought koro-sensei was dead but it seems like he molded and was on the roof but his speed is pretty slow compared to his original Mach 20  my eyes were able to keep up with his speed and movement. When Itona tried to stab koro-sensei, Itona's tentacles broke as there was the anti-sensei knife. Koro-sensei quickly put It  in a plastic bag and throw him out of the class. Itona lose but he couldn't admit it so he start to rage. Just when he's about to attack, shiro stopped him and insist on homeschooling him. When koro-sensei touched his shoulder, his tentacle burst as the clothes shiro is wearing was made from ani-sensei material.

---After the battle---
We moved back our tables. Koro-sensei was ashamed of himself for I don't know what reason. And I decide to go back home since the excitement is over.

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback