Chapter 6

---your pov---
Koro-sensei was showing the class on how to extract artificial coloring for food. I was holding on a box of pokey but the next moment it was not on my hand. Koro-sensei took it. Okuda stood up from her seat and walked to koro-sensei. "This is poison. Please drink it!" She said. That one of the straightest assassination I have ever seen, to be honest, that was the first straightest assassination I had seen. koro-sense I drank it, first he grew horns, then he grew a wing thirdly he glows purple but in the end it the guilty face. Weird. Koro-sensei-sense I suggested that he would make a poison with her to test it out!

---next day----
Okuda brought a red colored poison in a flask. She did what koro-sensei instructed her to do. when koro-sensei walked into the classroom, she offered him the poison. Koro-sensei drank it and he started to glow red, soon he turns into a liquid although he is in liquid form, he is still fast. He went back to his original form after a while and taught Okuda a lesson."He really is a teacher." I said while smiling

----Lunch---
"I heard there will be an assembly at the main building." I thought as I walked out of the classroom. Just then, I saw karma sitting at the staircase.

"ditching assembly?" I asked him. 

"Yeah." He answered.

 "I guess persuading you to won't make you change your mind, I will bring handouts for you if any is given out." I proceeded and start to walk to the main building. 

There was broken bridge, falling rocks, and snakes... On the way, I met karasuma-sensei and the others. They all look tired but we manage to make it to the main building on time, this time I almost collapsed, when class-E student starts walking into the hall, I walked to the vending machine and got a bottle of drinking water.

 "Maybe I should get one for bitch-sensei too, after all, she looked terrible just now," I thought. 

While holding two bottles of water, I walked into the hall and met karasuma-sensei and so I just asked him if there is a way to kill koro-sensei he shook his head and I sighed. 

"Good afternoon, I'm Tadaomi karasuma, the new teacher in 3-E nice to meet you." Kurasuma-sensei introduced himself to the teachers in the main building. 

 "So what are you doing here," karasuma-sensei asked. 

"Nothing" I replied.

"Hey karasuma-sensei look at our knife case, isn't it adorable ." Rio and Kurashashi showed their decorated case to karasuma-sensei. Kurasuma-sensei immediately walked up to them,I swear his emotion looked a little weird and caused me to giggle....and I don't know what he said. Then, bitch-sensei walked in looking cool.

 "She was dying a few seconds ago,now she looked like nothing happened to her."I thought. 

"Water, you look terrible just now," I said as I pass her the bottle of water.

 "Thank you," she said in English before taking a sip. 

"What are you doing here?" Kurasuma-sensei asked her.

 "I'm an educator after all," she replied. How mature. she walked to Nagisa and asked him about Koro sensei's weakness.Sadly, Nagisa doesn't have the new note on koro sensei's weakness so, bitch-sensei hugged Nagisa, he almost suffocates because of her boobs. 

"The student council events are explained on the handouts you've just give." The student council said but where is the handout? I looked around, class-E did not get any.

"Excuse me but class-E did not get any any handouts," Isogai stated

 "You did not get any handouts?how strange, sorry but it seems like you have to memorize the whole thing before you leave!" he declared. I clenched my fist.

Then there was a pretty strong wind and a paper floating, I took it, it was the handout of student council events. I looked beside me and found out there Koro-sensei was here in his disguise. I mentally facepalm hoping other students will think Koro-sensei is a human. I did not pay much attention to the talk but bitch-sensei suddenly start to stab koro-sensei I quickly moved away. And then karasuma-sensei took bitch-sensei away, I picked up the plastic knife and hid it. The class laughed, so did I.

---At class 3E---
I searched for karma but he is nowhere to be found I went into a forest and saw him sitting on a tree branch, sleeping. "Karma Akabane" I shouted but it seems like he is sleeping soundly so I climb up the tree and sat on the same branch as him. "Karma" I shook him awake. "Good afternoon." He said rubbing his eyes. "Here's the handout." I said as I pass him the papers "Thank yo-" he managed to say before falling asleep on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled. "He probably did not show this sides of his to anyone." I thought and this was the first time I skip class. 

 The bell rang indicating classes are over, I woke up from my sleep due to the noise but this time I'm on Karma's shoulder. 

"You are finally awake" Karma spoke. 

I notice a black blazer covering me, belonging to karma.

" shit I slept too long didn't I ?" He shooked his head he jumped down from the tree, I took off the blazer and jumped down, I returned the blazer to him. He holds my hand and took me to the classroom.

 "I'll walk you home." He said as I grabbed my bag. He sounded sincere so I nodded my head. The walk was kind of awkward none of us spoke. when I reached my house I thanked him. For some reason, there was a sweet feeling in my heart that I cannot shake off. I waved him goodbye and entered the house.

 "Miss, is that your boyfriend?" A maid said. 

"No no no no no no no" I replied trying to wave of that conversation I was startled by her question. In my bedroom, I threw myself on my comfy bed and thought about what just happened my heart was beating really fast. 'What is this fuzzy feeling?"

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback