short stories// merry birthday

[Third year in junior high, in december]

You put away your computer after face timing your parent. While they were in the States, you chose to stay in Japan. Christmas was also around the corner, however, there was nothing planned for it. Your phone started buzzing and checked out the commotion. It was from the class chat group.

-chats-
Hiroto Maehara: AHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT. THIS WEEK IS SO BORING.
Tōka Yada: well there's nothing we can do ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
Hinata Okano: we should hang out sometime soon. This Christmas will be lonely  ;-;
Taiga Okajima: I know! Let's have a Christmas party ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Megu Kataoka: why do I feel that the kaomoji matches Okajima's expression right now;;
Hiroto Maehara: A Christmas party it is!
Nagisa Shiota: where are we going to celebrate today though?
Hiro Maehara: At the Karaoke box on Christmas (≧∇≦)/
Megu Kataoka: Then every who are able to come please answer.
You: Are we going to invite the teachers?
Rio Nakamura: Nah they will be fine without us.
<>
[On the day of Christmas]

Almost everyone was here. Almost, other than the boyfriend of yours. You tried persuading him yet being a couch potato he is, he stayed at home.  Somehow everyone managed to pull out time to celebrate together. You offered to buy food for the whole class, Kanzaki baked 2 log cake and Maehara managed to book a spacious room.

[Time skip]

You looked at the clock, sighing a little then sipping the drink. It was heartening to see everyone enjoying themselves on Christmas evening.

"[Y/N], are you sure you are going to stay here for so long?" Nagisa sat beside you and asked.

You looked at him questionably, " you are not going to meet karma?" He worried.

"What for?" You had a small unsettling feeling.

"Today is his birthday, don't you know?" He replied to you.

"Eh!" You shocked yourself. You quickly grabbed your belongings and rushes out of the karaoke room, you did not even have time to bid farewell and rushed off.

As the weather slowly starts changing, it began snowing. Running through the Christmas decorated street full with couples dressed up for the occasion and able to see your breath as you were gasping for air, you passed by a small cake shop. Slowing down your steps and glancing at the cake display chiller, you went into the store and they had a few slices of cake left. Being a worse girlfriend you are, you did not even know which type of cake he likes

" welcome, what would you like?" A lady behind the counter serviced you.

Due to the sudden spotlight, you requested for every slice of each cake. Luckily, there were only four left. You were just hoping karma would not get cavities afterwards. You left the shop and took a cab. Yet luck just is not on your side today. The snow came pouring down, and just traffic getting jammed. You sighed deeply, luckily the car was by the road side hence you could easily get off. You paid for the fee and sprinted off to your boyfriend's house.

Gasping for air, you pushed the bell. It was fairly huge house and assumed he was from a well off family unexpectedly. He came and fetched you from the entrance, walking behind him was awkward. Entering the house, it was empty. His parent was not home neither does he have a domestic helper. It's just you and him.

"Oi, you didn't tell me it was your birthday today." You pouted, putting down the cake box onto the dinner table. He kept quiet.

"I will do just one thing for you today, please forgive me. " you tried to beg for forgiveness.

He glanced at you and looked away then looked at you again. He took out a fox from the kitchen, sat down on the chair, opened up the cake and patted his thighs indicating you to sit on him. Deja vu maybe. Cutting a little piece out, he ate it. You still had no idea what he was about to do. Cutting out another piece he brought it close to your mouth.  Hence you ate it, however before you can even chew it apart he moved your head and kissed you. Passionately. You blushed so hard due to the pleasure and the sweet taste that lingered in your mouth.

"Just - just what are you doing." You put your head down onto the table. Your surrounding felt hot, your face, neck and ears were beet red.

"Your punishment" Karma licked his lips.

[That night]

Did you think I'm about to write smut?(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I might if it was a yaoi fanfic.

<3 -2/2-

Helloo thank you so much for supporting this book. This will be the last and final chapter released. This book is old enough for me to say "check out last year's Christmas special" lolololol. I will still be around wattpad but will no longer be writing books. Who knows, that's my plan for now. Feel free to talk to me regarding books or anime :) MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy birthday to my dearest Karma akabane. Have a good end to 2016. Buh bye ('∀`)♡