chapter 14

(A/C)= any color

We won the deal, the one which the big five made with us, 3 days 2 night in a luxury summer school in Okinawa. And it's probably the first time the class goes to such a luxury place altogether! Since Koro-sensei is still not dead, this trip is also considered as an assassination trip as suggested by the class.

Bitch-sensei laid on the sun tanning along with a very Hawaii set up. I looked at her and notice a black figure behind her.  The black figure sends chill down my spine and got me Goosebumps. 'You think you're the big shot, huh, Irina?" someone spoke and it revealed to be Lovro Brofski. I gulped down my saliva in fear. Bitch-sensei ran away as she was instructed to change her clothes. I bow down when Lovro noticed me.

"Hello," I greeted.

"hi, how's your father doing?" he asked.

"He's doing fine," I answered. Bitch-sensei came back wearing a black jacket. Kurasuma sensei also explained why Lovro Brofski is here. He showed us his plan, we gave suggestion to perfect it. Rinka Hayami and Ryūnosuke Chiba are given the job of finishing blow. Nagisa and Lovro had a small talk and I really wonder what they were talking about.

The day finally arrives. Koro-sensei had some problem on the boat. Motion-sickness. I stood up and saw a bird-eye view of how the hotel looks like. Upon reaching, we were served with a glass of juice as a form of welcome. Everyone settled themselves down on and rest from the tiring boat ride. I, on the other hand, went to look at the beach. Feeling the breeze blow against my face.

After a while, we began to carry out the assassination plan. koro-sensei was soon on the glider flying around the sky and some other went and try to kill him. Me, Nagisa, Karma, Ryo and Sugino got ready and dived underwater. It looked like we are having fun, but no we are not. Although the sight I saw was amazing, we still need to carry out our assassination plan.

---TINY TIMESKIP----

Everything has been set in place to get ready for assassination.  It was already evening by the time everything has been set. I changed to an (f/c) jacket with a white shirt and denim short. Then went to the assembly area and saw Koro-sensei being tanned black. How does this unknown creature even get tanned like normal humans or even darker? Anyway, it was time for dinner. First dinner in Okinawa, at the shipboard restaurant. Being surrounded by water and on transportation, both of his weakness. In the shipboard restaurant, the class male representative, Isogai served Koro-sensei a glass of water. we started complaining about how dark Koro-sensei is and he shed off his skin, which means he is now yellow again and his use for the black skin is gone. it can't be used for any sticky situation anymore. he freaked out after realizing what he had done. we finished our dinner and went to the floating chapel, away from the hotel. 

All of us who scored top in level gathered there, Koro-sensei must fulfil his promise. Getting nine tentacles cut off. we first begin off with a movie that Mimura put together and edited it. Koro-sensei's secret had also been revealed. Reading porn magazine and cross-dressing. Hazama teased him. koro-sensei covered his face in embarrassment. An hour later, all his secret had been revealed. koro-sensei claimed that he's already dead. while the movie was playing water was leaked into the chapel due to the high thigh. it seems like he didn't notice about this. the top test scorer gathers around him. I aim my gun at him.

"Bang." I mimicked the sound of a gun in an attempt to scare koro-sensei. 

He jerked up in fear and screeched, "Don't scare me like that". You chuckled at his response.

Everyone pulled out their gun and got in position before aiming at Koro-sensei 

"Begin" isogai shouted we pulled the trigger and successfully cut off nine of his tentacles. The chapel then broke into pieces. A hydraulic cage was then formed, I with the rest then ran away and aim at Koro-sensei again from a different place, different distance. shoot at him rapidly. Actually, it not really to shoot at him, it's just to block all of the escape routes. And now, the final blow. the class top sniper shot the bullet. everything exploded, we are now in the water. karasuma-sensei and bitch sensei rushed by and told us to stay alert. I saw an area where bubble was forming I aim at it and a small ball floated up with Koro-sensei head inside. what the shit is that? I glare at it and it soon talked. creepy.

After all the useless explanation I finally know what that ball is. A freaking unbreakable defense shell that will only be broken after 24 hours. This fact pisses me off. I slowly walked back to my hotel room to get change into an (A/C) colored shirt and a black short then went back down to the meeting area. well, let just skip the part when Karma tried to embarrass Koro-sensei I was one of the first few to arrive so I went to the vending machine to get a drink and calm myself down. After all, this plan didn't succeed like how we expected it to be. I sighed loudly.

"Look who's depressed." I turned my head and look at whoever said that.

"karma..." I mumbled.

He pulled out a chair and sat opposite me. Other people then start to gather in this area. it's quiet, very quiet I can even hear the sound of wind howling. I rested my chin on my palm and look at the sea. But the calamity did not last long....

I was in my own wonderland until "thud" a look around me and saw Ryo lying on the floor then my focus went to Okajima he's nose suddenly bled a massive amount of blood. karasuma-sensei rushed in and saw the state we are currently in he asked the waitress if there is any hospital on this land but to no avail. He received a phone call and picked up it but he furrowed his eyebrow the caller's voice was put in speaker mode for us to hear. it seems like some of us here had been infected with a virus and we must exchange Koro-sensei for the remedy. After the call had been hung up, he was so exasperated that he smashed the ball against the table.

"Clam down Mr.karasuma." He breathed in and out after hearing my words. He too knows I'm currently very irritated. As an agent I can's do anything about it, doesn't that make you feel very useless? And it seems like using the government card can't do any help. The perfect trip had now been shattered into thousand pieces. while other people are complaining about the current situation they are in, I tried to narrow down who could have done these. But wait, there is no need to narrow down who did it but his status is an assassin but again is only a hunch there is only a 50 50 chance that is will be one. if you look at it why would an assassin try to harm us when he can do a direct kill to Koro-sensei? But using us as a hostage is also a smart move. Using us means he somehow manage to connect to the class. And I have only two people in my mind that fit this perfectly. shiro or Akira Takaoka.

"(Y/n)!(Y/N)!) " I snapped back to reality.

"huh? huh? what's going on?" I looked around. karma sighed and told me I need to change in clothes where it can be dirtied. I nodded my head and walked back to my room . while on the way, I stretch a little to warm myself up.

"When was the last time I did this kind of thing?" I wonder out loud. "This kind of thing does bring back memory" I continued. the class looked at me as if I was talking alien language or something. After a few minute, we gather again and boarded a car to go to our destination. we arrived at the bottom of the ledge, I looked up to see the mountain and saw the expression of one of the chauffeur when I turn my head.

I look up again and tried to estimate how high this is but then gave up on the way and just decided to do some rock climbing. The whole class saw me and got a hint that we can go up to the hotel with this method. They slowly start to climb up the ledge while I remain on my spot waiting for them to climb up. Isogai requested karasuma-sensei to be our commander Terasaka also encouraged him to be our commander. karasuma-sensei gave off the command and our mission officially started.