short stories//red hair

[Married and given birth]

You took a day off from your work just to see your children off to school. Their dad wasn't very concern about it but you were anxious.

[The night before]

You manage to put the twin into sleep after endless excitement for their first day of school.

"Will they pull it off?" You took a sip of [warm/cold] water and had your butt down on to the bed as your husband put away his paperwork.

"They will. They are our son after all." He's ever so smooth talk that always composes people has the same effect on you however at the same time You were vexed.

[Now]

You had to admit, you were glad that your child only took after their dad's appearance and brain. They weren't sadists. After all, they got into a small commotion on the first day. The kindergarten teacher led both of them to you. The younger one was crying as he ran to your embrace while the other one was controlling himself. You couldn't help but think they were cute. The teacher summarizes the situation briefly making sure not to take you up for too long.

You carried both of them to the car, the older one biting his upper lip, still restraining himself not to cry.

"[Older child name], [younger child name] so what happened while on the roll?" You look them via the rear-view mirror to check on them.

"It all becawse of [random name]'s fault. " [older child name] replied.

You hummed at his answer, "what did he/she say". You stopped at the traffic signal that was on red and look back at them.

"She said our hair colour is weird. It's red." The younger one replied he was covering his eye with both of his hand to show he's strong.

Giggling at their behaviour you continue driving till you reach the house. They had pretty much fallen asleep by the time. You carried them back to their room and tugged them to bed. You whipped out lunch for them.

As you lay down the utensils, both of your children came off of their room sloppily while holding hands. They breathed in the lingering aroma of their favourite food, their face gleam up a lot more.

Lifting them up onto their chairs, they anticipate for the divine looking food and snacked away without any hesitation. You lightly ruffled both of their red, fluffy hair.

"You know, mummy really really love your hair. And I once was told, people say red is the colour of fate, you may think that it's only troublesome, but it may connect you with something unexpectedly good."

They did not get what you were saying other than the 'mummy really really love your hair' part, but they do know, they saw the prettiest smile and that smile means a lot.

;)
Banzai to a new chapter ヾ(@^▽^@)

zzz so recently i was thinking to go hiatus. It was rlly fun writing and making friends here but i just wasn't motivated. And im streaming next year so it is rlly important to me (i cant afford to slack off anymore) that said, i wasn't a dumb kid in class nah ah . 8th position out of 49 ppl in class for my final test yo. I'm part of the top 100 cohorts in my level . But i still cant afford to slack. I still have 2 short stories left for this book and my last chapter will be published as of  Christmas.
Have a good one :)