Chapter7

There we go, it mid-term again which means.....MID-TERM EXAMS. And there are just 1001 Clones of koro-sensei teaching us. I was on my seat studying and koro-sensei taught me some subject in advance, suddenly one part of his face curve in.

"oh my god!" I started and looked at Karma, he was sticking his tongue out while trying to stab koro-sensei. I chuckled a little.

"koro-sensei, I can handle the rest myself.you will tire yourself." I said to him 

"it okay, it okay, I am resting outside too." he answered. 

"Will that really help?" I thought. After the lesson, koro-sensei was on the table gasping for air. Maybe it was tiring to be a teacher after all

---Time skip to examination day---
   I was in the exam room taking the paper but very minimum noise was heard, there should be the sound of pencil scribbling on the paper sounded but nope. I bite my lower lip

 "Hope they will pass this exam"I prayed. Soon the sound of pencil scribbling starts to build up but not for long...

---Next day---
We got back our result, the class did badly, koro-sensei was facing the black board saying that he is too shameless to face us he blames himself for our marks but what if it is not his fault. A knife was thrown at him and frightened sensei along with the class i looked around and the most suitable person to do this at the moment was Karma. He showed koro-sensei his marks, I took mine and showed him my marks, 3 full Marks and 2 99marks. "My marks are not to be ashamed of and no way in hell I would be leaving," I said. 

"You're just afraid of being killed, that's all," karma said. Koro-sensei got mad. The class start saying that he is scared which causes him to be madder.  Karma sticks out his tongue at karasuma and bitch sensei while I smile at them.

---Time skip to PE---

All if us got over our sadness, Kurasuma-sensei told us to partner up and attempt to stab each other.

"Nagisa let part-"I asked him but it seems like he already partnered up with kaede and the worst is everyone was already partnered up other than me and Karma. Somehow it surprising that he is joining today.

"Let partner up," I said

"sure" he replied 

"Who go first?" I asked 

"Ladies first." He replied 

Without any minute wasted I step into action. First, I stab through his right side, followed but his left and did a little jeet kune do on him but he manage to doge it, last step I slice the knife across his face, he doge it but barely. 

"You are pretty good." He commented. 

"Thanks"

It was his turn he did some fouls on me but I realise it and doge it. 

"hey hey at least play fair." I backed up in attempted to dodge his knife work.

"It's more fun this way and pretty beneficial too." 

Author: sorry for the really short chapter T^T couldn't think of much of this chapter. Sorry.

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback