chapter 12.5

heyyyy guysss im finally back woohoo. kay it not that long though:>  I am so so so happy that assassination class room S2 is airing like hey karma //wink// haha anyway be warned that you might cringe a lot because it's cheesy. and Valentine is coming.....I'm staying home to watch anime :D

(A/C) = any color

[Karma pov]

I was on my way to school when Nagisa suddenly called and stopped me.

 "Karma, now both you and[Y/N] feeling are mutual, are you guy's going out?" he asked

"come to think of it, not yet," I answered.

" Then you should ask"

[your pov]

"Let go for a date." Karma suddenly appeared in front of me and asked. I was kinda shock and flustered but I tried to cover up,

"Where?" I said nonchalantly not that nervous about it.

 "Mmm theme park." He answered pretty enthusiastically.

"Theme park? How cliche." I laughed at him

"Then where do you wanna go?" He asked totally flustered. 

I pasted a grin on my face and said: "you will find out soon." We set the meeting place and time. Outside my house at 1 p.m on Sunday.

[Sunday]
the night before you were in a pure mess. You flipped through your wardrobe and attempted to find a date appropriate outfit. Yet everything was either too girly, not your style or way too casual for a date. in the end, you just went along with a casual outfit

  "(Y/N)!" I heard someone shouted my name. I turned my head and saw Karma running and waved at me. He was wearing a white polo shirt and and a brown short up till his kneecap. 

"let's go!" I exclaimed and dragged him to a shopping mall. Made a beeline to the top floor and here we are! The arcade.  He raised his eyebrow, I nodded my head and pull open the door and dash inside. We spend like almost 1hr inside there. I was pretty surprised he agree to take neo print with me. The pictures then out pretty cliche you know like making a heart shape with our hands and there's one... He kissed me in front of the camera. My face was really red. He chuckled at my reaction. He got tons of plushie from the claw machine which I can't even figure out how he can always win these.

*Time skip*
After we spend our time we went to the cinema to watch the movie it an action movie. Need to better our skills for assassination. After the movie ended we went to (fav fast food restaurant) for dinner.

*Time skip again*
"Karma, I felt like someone is tailing us." I looked at him.

"Shh" he places one of his finger on his lips and then grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into a kiss.

 "Wh-what are you do-doing!?" I said covering my mouth. He shrugged his shoulder. We were in a park for a little walk. There was fire work so I decided to find a place to enjoy it. Karma sat down on a bench first when I was about to sit down, he pulled I wrist causing me to sit on his lap. He then blew air on my neck I flinched. 

"Karma we are in public people can see us," I said.

 "Ehhh if so, that means I can do anything when we are alone. Right?" He smiled seductively. I became a potato. All of the sudden the bushes rustle, no wind blew by. I turn back and saw something pink, a pink octopus aka koro-sensei. Basically, he stalks anyone as long as it's his student and in a male and female pair when they are alone. I took out my plastic knife and stabbed him as fast as possible but he fled. In the end, we went home karma walked me home. Compare to the first time it is not awkward at all.

---Next Day---
I met karma on the way to school so we walked there together. When I stepped into the classroom koro-sensei stared at us, his face turned pink and had a creepy smile on his face. During our free period, koro-sensei let the cat out of the bag. 

"(L/N) and Karma are together." Koro-sensei blurted out. I send him a death glare. 

"Ehhhh!" The whole class went excluding Nagisa. I covered my face in embarrassment. 

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about." Karma whispered and placed his chin on my head.  I sighed.

And so people start to congratulate us.

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback