twenty:: when you keep secrets.

( This picture has everything to do with this chapter... Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy)

TWENTY: when you keep secrets.

"Jesus Christ, Julian," Paul had breathed out as he threw his head back, his hand pressing lightly onto the back of my neck. Throughout the end of our date and the drive back to his place, Paul kept his hands on me. At first, I thought it was just my overactive imagination heightening my senses and making it impossible to see his gestures as innocent.

Now, as I look back, I could see the desperation in his actions and the neediness in his advances, starting with the hand on my thigh and ending with the grip on my ass when he'd pulled me into his lap.

Paul was as desperate as I was to get as many clothes off as possible and I could feel his pulse as I littered kisses up and down the length of his neck, my lips no doubt swollen from the making out we'd done a few minutes prior. His tattooed hand rested on my hip while the other tangled in my hair, his eyes rolled back. I could feel his body underneath mine, his crotch throbbing and plush lip sucked into his mouth as he closed his brown eyes, tightening his grip on my hips.

Paul was perfect and after we'd established how small his car was, we stumbled into his apartment, everyone else gone. The little strength I had was put to the test when he'd stolen kisses as we made it to his room; he barely had a chance to breathe with how little I could control myself as he shut his door, turning around swiftly and pulling my head towards his with a gentle kiss. I could feel his smile and I admired how sweet he could be even when he wasn't trying.

Playing with the hem of his shirt, I slid it off his body, his hands meeting my cheeks and his lips fitting perfectly with mine. And my hands had admired his torso, grazing his hip bones and holding onto his waist hoping he felt as protected as he made me feel. My lips latched onto his collarbones, pressing small kisses up the incline of his neck.

"You're really good at that." He breathed, tilting his head a bit to allow more access and the affirmations made me more comfortable.

So comfortable I found myself grinning, cheesing ear to ear when I pulled away to kiss his lips and then he was laughing.

It was soft and sweet and he wasn't so turned off by my urgency, he just grabbed my hands and placed them gently on his waist, tugging my hair only slightly to gain more control. And he was kissing me so genuinely as if he wanted to. That was the best part about kissing him, that he always seemed so completely and utterly interested.

Paul was perfect. Not in a sense where he had a body sculpted like Adonis but in a sense where he didn't need that six pack; he had slight definition on his abs and his arms, showing that he worked out a little and for some reason, that seemed hotter than being as built as Andy. Paul's hips pressed against mine as he backed us up to the bed and I felt him biting my lips, pinning my hands to the bed in his dominating nature.

"Can I touch you?" He asked. I nodded. "Like this?"

Fingertips pressed across my chest, dancing to the side of my ribcage. He pulls my body into him.

I'm sitting now, His hands pressed into my lower back, mine arched for just a second. Paul's really good at telling me what to do with his body. He's sitting on top bodies rutting against each other.

I could feel all of him, his skin was hot under my hands and he pressed a small kiss into my lips. I felt my stomach tighten, Paul turning me on in more ways than one and the unholy thoughts from before our date were weighing on me.