twenty-six:: when you attempt to move on.

(So yeah, um, the gif... Skinny Love by Bon Iver) p.s. Popping these chapters out like damn. You can say thank you to ShadieTree and admissable because their boyxboy pairings are the shit.

TWENTY-SIX: when you attempt to move on.

"Fuck."

That was the sound of me losing every ounce of self control I'd had when Paul made his way back into his-(our?) room after his shower. He was hot, extremely hot on a normal basis but with water dripping down his chest and towards that v-line and his arms slightly flexed as he turned to shut the door and oh, God that toned back. Fuck me was all I could think when he turned back around and sent me a small smile.

I wasn't prepared for any of this, mentally or physically and with Paul just walking around acting as if it wasn't a crime to be as perfect as he was, I had a hard time keeping it in my pants -erm- boxers.

Pulling the blanket tighter around my hips, I bit my lip and watched him walk over to his dresser before grabbing a pair of boxers and sliding them up his defined legs. And only then did he drop his towel.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

His ass was perfect.

I watched him bend over, picking up his towel before folding it neatly and setting it on top of the dresser. And if I could stay in that position for the rest of my life, just seeing Paul freshly showered, I'd be content.

He placed his glasses on his face, not once thinking of putting pants on or even a shirt but little Jules really wasn't complaining. And when he turned to climb into bed with me, I couldn't help but try and get as far away as possible without looking suspicious.

I didn't want him to feel objectified and I certainly didn't want another incident like what had happened with the condom back at my 'moving out' party. I didn't want him to think I just wanted sex but when he twined his arms around me and pulled me back to rest against him chest, I had no choice.

I felt his soft lips on my neck and due to my heightened hormones and the fact that I hadn't gotten laid in since, well, never... I felt myself harden more and it became a struggle to hold it in.

It was when his lips placed a soft kiss behind my ear that I moaned, leaning back into his touch unknowingly and pushing my hips back.

And hell, I really needed him to do something.

"I-I... shit, that was so hot." Paul let out, sitting up slightly and I turned around to face him. There was no hiding how turned on I was and I blinked up at him before sliding my hand to the back of his neck and pulling him down for a kiss.

Only a kiss turned into Paul on top of me, lips everywhere and my heart pounding so fast I thought it would break.

I felt fire everywhere he kissed, his lips always finding their way back to mine and I just wanted less clothing. I wanted less clothing and more of Paul and he must've sensed that because I felt his hands sliding up underneath my shirt and warming the skin on my abdomen. His lips made their way to my jaw and his fingertips lightly scratched my skin before tugging my shirt over my head.

And he bit his lip, eyes roaming my body. I felt self-conscious but forced myself to get over it. This was Paul, Paul liked me, Paul wouldn't just suddenly hate my body and with that, my arms winded around his neck, bringing him back to me.