Begin Again - Intro

I rolled my eyes at the boy who used to be my best friend, now I don’t even know who he is. One moment, we seemed inseparable. You’d actually think we’re a couple unless you knew us very well but those were the days. I’m leaving tomorrow, yes, tomorrow and he has no idea I’m leaving, not  that I think he’d care but apparently, my heart tells me that my best friend is still in there, just blinded by popularity. That sounded cliché butyes, ever since he became ‘popular’ he never talked to me again, much less, a second glance. Maybe it’s because of my indifference. I’m not the type of girl who comes around shopping or what-so-ever. I prefer skate boarding, basketball and, basically, everything that a girl would rarely do. Yeah, I’m boyish, most girls aren’t exactly like me and there’s only one person who understood me from head to toe or he used to. So, yeah, I’m not popular and I don’t care, he never cared too or I thought he didn’t care but I was wrong. Being his best friend was wrong, that was a mistake, a mistake I’ll never regret. Wait, a mistake I’ll never regret? I’m lying to myself! That was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made. He made my life a living hell.

I’m leaving tomorrow. I’m leaving all the memories and everything that has his name on it. I’ll leave them all here and just forget about all of it. I’m starting over without him because he’ll never be a part of my life, not anymore. If he wants me out of his life, I’ll do his favour because I’m removing him from mine.

When I come back, it’s going to be someone new, someone he never knew because he wasn’t there with me to see it all and, boy, will he regret what he did.

Goodbye, Greyson Michael Chance, you’re no longer a part of me.