Chapter 16

CJ's point of view

"Are you seriously going to take this all out on me?" He said. I turned to him and gave him the nastiest glare possible. His eyes widened, I guess he wasn't expecting my reaction. "Who else am I going to blame, huh!? This is all your fault. You asked her out, you dated her. This is why I couldn't trust you! Someone gives you something so fragile yet you break it. I don't know what your deal is but there's no other way to turn this around because it all falls down to you. This is your fault." I gave him one last nasty look before heading into the living room.

I was surprised to see a teary-eyed Cody Simpson in the living room. "C-Cody?" He looked up at me. "CJ, don't leave me." He said, his voice cracked. I gave him a tight hug. I know, I'm not sure about my feelings towards him but he is my boyfriend. We've had a lot of amazing times. "Please don't go." He whispered, his voice was trembling. "Don't cry, Cody. Please don't." I said, not releasing from the tight hug. "Don't leave me then I'll stop." He begged. "I'm sorry. I have to be with Emily." I mumbled. "We just got together and now you're going to leave me." He cried. It only made my heart break. His voice had so much sadness mixed with it. "W-we can talk through skype, we can text, tweet, you name it." I said. "But I won't be able to see you in the morning, bring you to places, I won't be able to play with your hair while I sing you songs." He kept on crying. There's nothing I could do or say. There's too much emotion and too much stress happening. I'm dumbfounded. "You don't have to come with me if you don't want to, CJ." I heard Emily say. Cody and I looked at her. She looked so terrible. Her eyes had bags underneath, her hair was a mess and she didn't change clothes. "Emily..." I said trailing off. "I know, it's stupid, right? It's stupid to feel so screwed up about a guy you barely knew that broke your heart. It's stupid but I don't want to drag my best friend into my own stupidity. We're best friends, we basically spent our lives with each other but this time, I guess, you have to write your own story now." She said. "Emily, I can't leave you. I want to be there for you." I said. I released myself from Cody's grip and hugged her. "You have, you've been there for me for as long as I could remember and I could never thank you enough, maybe this would make me repay all those debts I have." She said. "You don't owe me anything, CJ. You're my best friend, that's part of the package." I said. A smile appeared on her face. It made me smile as well. I can't stand seeing my best friend broken. 

"No, you're going to stay." She said. "I'm coming with you." I defended. "A lot of people need you here, CJ. I'd love it when you come with me but that would be selfish. A lot of people here need you." She said. "You've been away from your dad for five years. You can't just leave him, CJ, and you just started dating Cody, you can't leave him too." She excused. I sighed, there's no way out of this. Emily won't budge. "You've done too much for me, you can't just walk away from all the good things in your way because of me." She said. "We're being dramatic, you know and it's funny because we always laugh at scenarios like this in soap operas." I said, chuckling lightly. She laughed as well. "Oh, CJ, I'm going to miss you but you're going to stay." She said. "I'm serious." She said sternly. "Okay..." I replied, unsure. "Hey, don't be sad, okay? You will always be my best friend." She said. "I should be telling you that." I said and chuckled.

~

"So, I guess this is goodbye." Emily said. "No, don't say that. It's "Till we meet again"." I snapped. We both laughed but stopped. We hugged tight. This girl, even if she makes me want to rip my own hair off at certain moments, I love her so much as a best friend...as a sister. I hope Greyson's happy. This is his own fault. My best friend is leaving because of him. I hate him so much that I'm going to make him pay.

I was supposed to let it go and just ignore him. I was planning to just bicker with him and nothing else but now, my best friend is going away because of that prick. He just made the wrong turn. It's a good thing he didn't show up because I'm going to slam a dang airplane at his face. "Bye, CJ." Emily said and the last call for her flight came. The next thing I knew the airplane to New York flew away.

I'm going to make him pay, Emily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was short. I'm so sorry but hey I wrote a chapter with THREE PAGES OKAY T-H-R-E-E. Anyways, did you enjoy Chapter 14? I keep re-reading it because my favorite song is there. Cody sang it to her.

Team CoJay or Team Creyson? Haha, I suck at ship names.

Well, anyway, fan, vote, comment and shaaaaaaaaaaaaare

Allie out xx

- osnapitzallie