Chapter 19

*CJ's POV*

I can't believe this is happening, staying in and apartment with that guy? I would rather stay in a deserted island alone than be with him.  And the worst part? I'll be sleeping in the couch. He's no gentleman at all!

I fixed my stuff not getting anything from my stuff to reach his bed. The couch was near the window from the left of his bed. I also did some cleaning since I know I'm the only hygienic here. 

I went to the bathroom and I almost puke on the smell of the bathroom. Its like it wasn't cleaned after years! I was thankful there are some cleaning tools here or else I might die instead of using this bathroom.

After what 2 or 3 hours, I was finally finished cleaning the bathroom and I was just going to go back to the room when I saw greyson sleeping in his bed.

I can't believe he made me do all the cleaning! I swear I won't even let him use the bathroom! Ugh.

I decided to take a shower on my new clean bathroom. I brought everything I needed. Clothes, shampoo, soap etc. It took me 30 minutes to finally get out of the bathroom. And then I remembered.

Cody.

He must be worried sick because of me! 

I quickly put my clothes on hurriedly run to the room where my phone was. As I opened the door, I saw greyson eating some pizza. I just rolled my eyes not paying attention to him. Cause right now, I just need to talk to my boyfriend.

I looked for my phone and dialed cody's number. I stormed out of the room since I don't want that guy even listened to my conversation with someone else.

After a few rings, he finally picked it up.

"Hey CJ, where are you?" he asked. His voice is a bit hoarse. "are you okay?" I asked worried. "I was worried about you, so yeah, I started to cry" he admitted. "I'm sorry Cody its just, my dad knew about the fight that greyson and I have so he set us up by staying in an abandoned place for a month, I'm sorry cody" I explained tears started to form in my eyes.

"Its okay, just promise me you'll be okay there" he said. "I'll try, I won't promise" I said. "okay then, I love you"

"I love you too" 

And that's it. He hanged up and now I don't know what to do. Sigh. For a moment I just cried. Knowing that this is going to be complicated. I know my dad won't let cody visit anyways and I'm thankful enough that he didn't took our phones.

  I went back to our room, not minding whether he looks at me or not. I could care less. I went to the couch and finally slept.    

*Greyson's POV*  

When she entered the room, she was bright red. Her eyes, cheeks, and nose. She cried. I thought to myself.  

But hey, if she just accepted my apology before we woudn't be here on the first place! Plus, she's the one who threw the remote at my face last night.  

After over thinking, I glanced at CJ which is now sleeping. I can still her silent sobs.   

I just wish we could be friends again.  

What am I thinking?  

She will never forgive me.    

**

HI GUYS YES THIS CHAPTER SUCKS :( SORRY GUYS ITS JUST I HAVE THIS FANGIRL THING SO YEAH I APOLOGIZE BUT DON'T WORRY ALLIE WILL BE UPDATING NEXT WHICH IS WRITING A NICER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER.   -PATRIXIALOPENA xox