Chapter 3

*Greyson's POV*

The moment I met her again in the kitchen, madness mixed with sadness hit me. I didn't mean to be rude to her. Madness took over me. I want to apologize for everything I had done in the past but the moment she left me without saying goodbye caused me to be mad at her. Let's say I'm just giving her a taste of her own medicine.

After that argument in the kitchen a while ago, I decided to stop by at starbucks and headed to the studio. Cody greeted me as soon as he saw me walking near to him.

"Hey bro!" he greeted. "Hey codes!" I said. "you look like you just saw a ghost dude" he teased. "yeah right" I said as I sip on my drink. "so, what happened?" he asked. "believe me, you won't be believing on who just appeared in the kitchen back at the mansion" I said as I shrugged.

"A unicorn?" he said trying his best not to laugh. "her" I simply said. Cody knew all about CJ, I told him everything about what happened between us. 

"Earth to cody?" I said as I waved my hand infront of his face. "oh yeah, right" he said as he scratch the back of his neck. "so what happened?" he asked. "we argued" I said as we started walking to the recording booth. 

"That's it? I thought you would apologize to her?" he said. "I want to but the madness inside me took over and now we really are enemies" I said. "its your loss bro, she was everything to you and now your just gonna let that madness inside you took over and ruin your friendship?" he answered.

I glared at him and sighed. 

"Codes, our friendship is already over, ever since she left me without even saying goodbye, it meant that its over" I said straight. Cody looked at me with a what-the-hell look.

"Dude, you told me you love her, well, it is your fault she left remember?" he said and it hit me. He's right.

I ignored her when I became popular.

I left my best friend in the first place.

My heart shattered as I thought of everything. 

It is my fault.

I let out a sigh as I finished my drink. "you're right bro, but now that she's here, mad at me, I guess I just have to play this little game of hers" I said smirking. "what do you mean dude?" cody asked confused. "well, let's just say I wanna let her realize what I felt when she left me" I said standing up. 

Cody held my wrist and stand up. "dude, don't, it will just make her hate you more" he said. "sorry bro, but it's a game I have to play" I said walking out of the room.

After working at the studio, I went straight back to the mansion, I realized that CJ and her friend were not home, I guess they're still roaming around LA.

I glanced at the clock and it's already 7pm. The maids served the dinner and only I and  Mr. Flynn were at the table. I sat at the end of the table while Mr. Flynn was at the other end.

"Greyson, have you seen my daughter?" he suddenly asked. "sorry sir, I haven't" I said as I looked at my plate. "just call me uncle, how many times do I have to tell you?" Mr. Flynn said smiling at me. "sorry uncle." I said trying to smile at him. "it's okay Greyson" he said.

My parents and Mr. Flynn are very close friends, that's why I met CJ. My family didn't bother leaving me here alone with Mr. Flynn since they trusted him.

After dinner, Mr. Flynn or should I call uncle Joe went straight to his bedroom. I went to the living room and watched tv for a while. I glanced at the clock again and it was already 9:30pm. 

Where are they?

Are they lost?

Why am I even bothering myself on thinking about her?

Ugh.

I sighed in frustration. When suddenly someone opened the door. 

It wasn't CJ.

It was.... her friend.

She was panting when she entered. What on earth happened?

Where's CJ?

"Hey Greyson" she greeted still catching her breath. "uhhh, hi" I responded. "where's CJ?" I added a bit worried.

"I don't know actually, some guys approached us and suddenly CJ just made me ran, I was scared to look back so I just ran and ran until I reached here" she said as she started to cry.

Where is she?

This is bad.

**

BONJOUR! FINALLY UPLOADED CHAPTER 3 LOL SORRY IF IT'S A BIT LATE I HOPE YOU APRRECIATE THIS CHAPTER. MY TWIN UNICORN ALLIE WILL UPLOAD CHAPTER 4 SOON SO STAY TUNED! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING OUR STORY! IT MEANS A LOT TO US! xox

PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! 

-PATRIXIALOPENA