Chapter 9

*Emily's POV*

Greyson and I went to the park and spent the day there on a picnic. I didn't want to go to the mall just to be different this time. We still can't get rid of the fans though. They keep on asking us random questions. They even thought were dating!

After the picnic we decided to head home. When Greyson and I reached the mansion, I spotted CJ on the sofa watching TV with a smile on her face. It's the first time I saw that smile again, after the day we flew here in LA.

"Hey CJ" I greeted her. "oh hey ems!" she said joyfully. "what's up?" I asked. "well..." she started. "well what?" I asked. "cody and I hanged out today and it was amazing" she said like a 5 year old. "Wait, the cody simpson?!" I asked in shock. "yeah, I met him at the studio earlier, but since dad is busy, he's the one who took me out" she explained. "so, you guys dated?" I said. "not really" she said as she laughed. 

"Well, what happened?" I said excitedly. "let's just go upstairs" she said as she dragged me to her room.

*Greyson’s POV*

When emily dragged CJ on her room, I quietly followed them. I don’t know why really, I guess I just wanna hear what happened between her and cody?

When the door closed, I quietly walked near to the door and stucked my ear by the door.

“Seriously CJ?! He asked you that question?!” I heard emily whispered-yelled. “yeah, he asked me why I went here, and when I told him the story, he was a bit speechless after though” CJ answered and she started to laugh. That laugh I haven’t heard within those 5 years of my life without her.

“And then?” emily asked excitedly. “well...” she trailed off. “he likes me” CJ said and emily started to scream. CJ covered her mouth to keep her from screaming.

“Stop screaming emily! They might hear us!” CJ said. “Sorry, its just, gosh. Shocking” emily said as she giggled. “yeah I guess” CJ said and she started to giggle too.

“So what did you say?” emily asked raising an eyebrow at CJ.

“I like him too” CJ answered as she started to blush.

My jaw clenched as my fist formed into ball.

“Are you sure you like him?” emily asked. “yeah, after all, I did fangirled over him before” she said as she laughed. “that’s fangirl love CJ, this is reality” emily snapped out. “I like him emily, that’s the truth, I felt sparks when I’m with him and butterflies are flying in my stomach, it’s weird that way but yeah..” CJ said.

“I’m so happy for you” emily said and she gave CJ a bear hug. “I’m happy for you too emily, you know, you and him” CJ teased. “oh come on, he doesn’t even like me!” emily defended. “oh really? Don’t be s o blind em, he won’t be hanging out with you if he doesn’t” CJ strikes again. “he only sees me as a friend CJ, nothing more nothing less” emily sounded a bit sad.

“Em, if he doesn’t like you, then be it, but if he does, be careful, I don’t want you to end up broken” CJ said as she hugged emily. “sure thing sis, I’ll be careful, and may I suggest you should either?” emily winked at CJ.

“Sure thing em, but I don’t even think cody is a heart breaker like that boy of yours” CJ said as she stuck her toungue out. “come on CJ, he changed! Why can’t you see that?” emily asked.

“Sorry em, but as I said, he didn’t just broke our friendship” CJ said as she started to walk near to the door.

I quickly ran into my room before she can see me. I don’t want her to think that I’m listening to their conversation, even though I am.

What did she meant by not just our friendship?

Does that mean she has more reasons than that fight of ours?

Man, this is very confusing.

**

HI GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS CHAPTER EARLIER.. CAUSE FIRST, I WAS NOT FEELING GOOD AND SECOND MY MOM TOOK OUR ROUTER OFF. I REALLY APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF YOU EVEN TO MY CO-WRITER ALLIE... AND ALSO FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER I WROTE. I PROMISE TO MAKE IT LONGER ON THE NEXT TIME I UPDATE, DEPENDS ON WHAT MY CO-WRITER HAS FOR ME LOL

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! 

-PATRIXIALOPENA xox