Chapter 1

5 years later...

I stepped out of the airplane arriving here at LA and all I can feel is anger. Why does my dad needs me to be with him here in LA? I'm already doing fine with my mom in new york. Having an ordinary life, no celebrity, no singers, no Greyson.

My dad owns a record label company here in LA, while my mom is a surgeon. My parents are divorced ever since I was 7 years old. I was doing fine with my dad 5 years ago until I had this stupid fight with my best friend. So I decided to live with my mom instead and now, after 5 years, he wants me to be with him and his job. ugh.

I was with my dad before, we used to live in Oklahoma but after I left him, my dad's best friend gave this record label company to him and now, he's here in LA, working. For that 5 straight years, I didn't get to see my dad because mom doesn't want me to flly here alone.

So now here I am, in Los Angeles, with my best friend, Emily. 

I met her back in new york when I was new around the city, we are now together for 5 years and I love her for not leaving me.

I saw dad waiting for me in the waiting area while he was on the phone. "Hey dad!" I greeted him. "oh wait, my daughter's here, I'll call you back... Hey sweetie! how are you?" he said as he hugged me. "I'm fine dad, and by the way, this is emily,, emily morris, my best friend" I said as I introduced emily to my dad.

"It's nice to meet you dear, so shall we?" he said as he lead us to this shiny black limo. "I didn't know your dad is this cool" emily whispered to my ear. "believe me, I didn't expect this either" I said as I laughed, As we drove around LA, emily and I can't stop looking around some random houses, or should I say, mansions. 

"Oh, by the way, sweetie, I almost forgot to tell you that I have a singer signed in to our record label living here with me, and now us." dad said as he stepped out of the limo. As soon as he stepped out of the limo, emily and I quickly followed. 

As we entered my dad's mansion,  a guy in a suit and tie welcomed us. 

"Caroline Jane, emily, this is bob, our butler. bob, this is my daughter Caroline Jane, and her friend emily" dad said as he introduced us to the guy. "dad, just call em CJ" I said embarrassed. "sorry sweetie, I got used to" he said as he instructed bob to lead us in emily and I's room.

As we passed through different rooms, There are different names hanged by the doors. Emily started shouting as she stopped in front of a door.

"What on earth is it emily?!" I said a bit irritated. "it's Greyson's room!!! Ahhh!!!!" she shouted jumping up and down. 

what the hell?!

He's signed in my dad's record label?!

No, it can't be.

"Bob? is this real?" I asked bob. "Yes Ms. Flynn" he said. "what?!" I shouted. "is there a problem CJ?" emily asked. "I'll explain later em" I said. As we reached my room, emily just send her suit case to her room. "oh by the way bob, just call me CJ" I said before bob left the room.

"Why do you hate Greyson so much? I mean, the first time you set eyes on him, you already hate him." emily asked "I have my reason for that, okay? And, I'm not going to talk about that." I replied. That was the past. I left that behind when I left. I'm not going back to it now. "But it doesn't make sense." She said, urging me to tell her. "We WERE best friends, okay? WERE as in the past. Popularity took over his head and he treated me like we never even met. I've always hated him since then and we'll never talk about this ever again." I spat angrily.. I didn't mean for it to come out rudely but no words that include Greyson came out from me in a nice way. He's in my world, under my rules. He's going to play my games now, the only thing is, I always win.

Emily and I didn't talked about it after what happened earlier. We just spend our day to rest. And we'll be going to roam around LA tomorrow.

Could this get any worse?

**

WEHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! ANY COMMENTS?! HAHA CHAPTER TWO WILL BE UPDATED BY MY TWIN UNICORN HERE LOL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER :D THANK YOU FOR READING!!! MWAHHHHH HAHA :*

-PATRIXIALOPENA (: