Chapter 25

*CJ's POV*

Greyson went to the bathroom for a minute and came back smiling uncomfortably. "So, what's up?" he asked as he sat infront of me. "nothing much, you?" I asked. "new music with cody" he said while taking a bite of his pizza. "when will you guys release it?" I asked sounding like I'm interested at the topic but to be honest, I will never care about those stuff, well except that cody is in the topic, I trust him, so let's say I'm a bit interested. "soon" he said smiling at me. "I see" I replied. "so, wanna go to the studio tomorrow? you know, to hang out with me and cody?" he asked nervously. Why is he nervous? Oh, yeah, he's new to see me being nice to him. "yeah, tomorrow?" I said biting my own pizza. "yeah" he replied.

After dinner, I headed to the bathroom and changed into my PJ's and brushed my teeth. I then headed to the sofa. "You're sleeping there?" he asked. "yeah, I guess" I said as I pulled the blanket to cover me from the cold. I texted cody a good night and greyson suddenly spoke, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "good night CJ". "good night grey" I said and tried to fall asleep.

A few hours later, I can't sleep and its bugging me! I checked the time. "2am?!" I groaned in frustration, I got out of the sofa  and went to the kitchen and grabbed the jar of nutella and into the balcony of our apartment. I took a glance at the view as I took a spoonful of nutella in my mouth. The view was beautiful, with the city lights and stars, I was pretty amazed every time I watch the view during the night.

"Can't sleep?" greyson's voice stopped me from zoning myself out. "Er... yeah" I said not making an eye contact with him. "me too" he said sitting beside me. "so, thinking og something? or someone?" he asked trying to make a conversation between our uncomfortable silence. "not really, just looking at the view" I said. "Well, I think its the only good thing about this apartment" he said. "yeah" I agreed. 

"Are you serious with this?" he suddenly asked. "with what?" I asked. "mending our friendship" he said as looked at me. "yeah, you can say that" I said looking away as our eyes met. I lied. I'm not serious. I just want to break your heart like you did to mine. "why all of a sudden?" he asked. "I just came to think about it" I said. I can't make any other excuse. I should have been ready ofr this kind of questions.

"Oh, well, if you really are serious, I guess we could just start over like before" he said as he stood up. "yeah" I plastered a smile. "hi, I'm greyson" he said raising his right hand out to me. "hello, I'm CJ" I said shaking my hand with his. "well, we better head off to bed before we wake up late in the morning" he said as he chuckled. "yeah" I said and let out a giggle. We went inside and I checked the time, 3am. I really felt sleepy after that talk to be honest. 

*Greyson's POV*

The smell of pancakes filled my nose as I opened my eyes. CJ is cooking again. I don't blame her cooking, she got that from her mom. Back before her parents had a divorced,  CJ and I will be hanging out at their garden and her mom will be bringing out some cookies and milk. Then she'll be teaching CJ to cook after while I do the testing or should I say tasting?

That thought made me smile for a moment, I really missed CJ's smiles that contains pure happiness and positive attitude. I stood up and went directly to the kitchen where I found a smiling CJ cooking. "good morning" I said as I sat down on the table. "oh, good morning" she smiled. "Aren't you lack of sleep?" I asked. "I am, but I have to get up too you know" she chuckled. "yeah, good point" I agreed with her. 

"So, have you told cody about me going with you at the studio today?" she asked. "oh, I forgot!" I said. I was about to run to the room to text cody when she burst out laughing. "what's so funny?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. "You don't have to, I'm planning on surprising him" she smiled at me. 

"Ohhh" was all that came out from my mouth. "so, pancakes?" she asked raising a plate with pancakes. "yes please" I smiled at her. She chuckled and put the plate of pancakes infront of me. She sat down across the table and started eating hers. "Don't worry by the way, I already took a bath, so I'll just wait for you and we'll head off to the studio" she said without looking at me. "okay" I said and finished my pancakes.

After eating I went to the bathroom to take a shower so that we can finally head off to the studio. As I got out, of course, with my clothes on already, I saw CJ by the door waiting for me. "Ready to go?" I asked. "yeah" she said and we headed outside. 

**

HI GUYS! IS IT SHORT? IDK BUT YEAH. LOL  WE'RE VERY SORRY THAT OUR STORY WILL BE POSTED LATE ONCE SCHOOL STARTS. WE KNOW IT REALLY SUCKS BUT WE'LL TRY OUR BEST TO POST! VOTE COMMENT FAN AND SHARE! WE'LL APPRECIATE THAT x

-PATRIXIALOPENA