Chapter 11

*Greyson's POV* 

As CJ and Cody finally left, I felt something ache inside me. Why am I like this? I can't be jealous! I don't have the right anyways. CJ and I are not even close on being friends. She hates me more than I hate her! I guess fate has really given us a twist in life huh?

I went to my room and took a bath. I'm gonna go to the studio today, I don't wanna waste time on thinking about her and Cody the whole day. That would be crazy!

I wore the usual clothes, shirt, jeans, converse and my bullet necklace. I went downstairs and looked for bob. I reminded him about Emily being here and CJ going out with Cody. Once I got things settled, I went to the limo waiting for me and I headed to the studio.

When I reached the studio, I went to the recording booth and luckily, no one was there. So I sat on a chair, I grabbed a paper and a pencil, and focused on writing songs instead.

I just want to get rid of CJ on my mind. I don't want to think about her. It's driving me insane! But I don't know what drives me more crazy, the fact that she's going out with my best friend or the fact that she hates me to the moon and back.

But to be honest, she changed after that day she first hanged out with Cody, she looks so blooming whenever I see her from a day with Cody, she was always happy than before, except for the moments when we fight. 

I heard a loud knock on the door that made me come back from zoning out. I opened the door and saw uncle Joe..

"What can I do for you uncle Joe?" I asked politely. "May I come in?" he asked. "ofocurse" I said and opened the door wider for him to enter.

"What do you need uncle?" I asked. "well, nothing personal I guess but its just about CJ" he said. "what's with CJ uncle?" I asked. Okay, getting rid of her out of my mind is really harder now that his dad just brought a question about her.

"Well, is she dating Cody?" he asked. "I don't know uncle, but all I know is that they both like each other" I answered scratching the back of my neck. "ohhh" was all he said. "well, I better get going, I have to get in a meeting right now" he said and left.

The day passed by a blur, I'm now on my way home. CJ never left my mind today and its very irritating. I need some warm shower when I get home.

As the limo stopped I hurriedly went inside and to my luck, the power is back. But when I was about to take a step in the stairs, I heard CJ and Emily talking again.

"So what happened?" Emily asked excitedly. "I met his mom, dad, brother, and sister, we spent the day talking about me and Cody which kinda awkward though" CJ answered. "it's fine CJ! It means they really like you for him!" Emily encouraged CJ. "I guess" CJ replied.

I didn't bother to listen on the other things they would be talking about, I just need my shower right now. I need my head to stop thinking about her. I just hate it, really.

*CJ's POV*

After going to Cody's house, I got a text from my dad that he wants me to spend dinner with him. Only me and him. Ofcourse, when I went back home I spotted no one besides Emily and bob. Emily was in the mansion the whole day, she told me that he went to the studio. Like I care anyways.

Ofocurse, since Emily was so bored, she won't stop bugging me about what happened on meeting Cody's family. It's funny seeing her this excited. I love seeing my best friend so excited though its very irritating when she bugs me about it.

After telling her the story, my dad texted me that he's on his way home already, so I told Emily that I had to go and prepare. She just nodded and I went to my room, I took a shower and wore something comfortable. 

I don't care on what to wear actually, as long as it's  comfortable. After changing, someone knocked on my door and its Emily. She told me that my dad is already downstairs waiting for me. I'm excited tonight actually, cause tonight will only be about me and him.

**

HI GUYS! IS IT BORING? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. SORRY IF THIS WASN'T UPLOADED EARLIER SOMETHING HAPPENED LOL DON'T THINK GREEN HAHA JK ALLIE WILL BE UPDATING NEXT (SHE'S BETTER THAN ME IN WRITING STORIES *WINK WINK*)

-PATRIXIALOPENA