Chapter 13

*CJ's POV*

Weeks have passed and things are normal as usual. Greyson and I never had a day without fighting, even if it's about the most tiniest thing in the universe. Believe me, whenever I see his face, I just want to smack it. I just want to throw him off a cliff. Let him thank Emily since they are now dating.

Yes, Emily and Greyson are now dating. And so was Cody and I. Weird right? Believe it or not, it's true. Cody and I are always hanging out after his work on the studio. I told him I don't want to come to the studio with him unless Greyson is not there. He understands me anyways. Sweet right? I know... 

Cody is this person who never fail to make me smile in the morning. He either sends me flowers or just text messages that are so sweet as a strawberry shortcake. While Emily? Well, they're doing fine, but honestly I don't care. If it's not Greyson, I would.

I never let her talk to me about things that are going on between her and Greyson. It sounds unfair right? Because I always talk to her about Cody and I? Well, she only asks me about me and Cody. I won't talk about it unless she asks me things.

*Greyson's POV*

As for today, Emily and I are already dating, we're doing fine actually, except for the fact that she keeps on forcing me on being friends with CJ again. Like that's gonna happen.

Today I'll be off to the studio, like the usual, write songs, record and etc. It's funny how CJ doesn't visit the studio for Cody or her dad but I know that it's because of me.

As I reached the studio, I spotted Cody in the room where we normally hang out. "Hey bro" I started. "hey man" Cody stood up and we shook hands. "what's up?" I asked. "other than dating CJ? nothing much really"  he replied. "you really are serious with her?" I asked with a confused look.

Cody usually don't  date girls but when he does, he's not that much serious. But now, looks like Cody and CJ are getting serious.

"Ofourse dude, she's perfect! I can't believe you never told me that she's that gorgeous!" Cody said sounding like he just met CJ. I laughed. "sorry man, you never asked anyway" I said smirking. 

"So how are you with Emily?" he asked. Cody and Emily met once when Cody visited CJ while Emily was just at the mansion.

"Just fine" I simply answered. "wanna go on a double date?" Cody asked grinning. "do you want CJ to kill you?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "oh come on bro, scared? I'll take care of her" Cody said. 

It took me a matter of seconds to answer.

"fine".

*CJ's POV*

Emily and I are doing some girl stuff in my room when my phone rang signifying that I got a text message.

Hey CJ! How's your day? Btw, can you go out with me on a double date? -Cody x

A double date? With who?

I'm okay here, double date? with who? -CJ xox

It took him a minute to reply.

With Greyson and Emily  -Cody x

My eyes widen in shock. Seriously?! Why on all people of earth?! No offense to Emily, I love her, but I won't be going on a double date with them! Not with Greyson on the picture.

"What is it?" Emily asked. "Cody asked me if I want to go on a double date with you guys" I said sighing. "ohh, wait, I just got a text from Greyson just now.." she trailed off "you know CJ, if you don't want I'm okay with that, I know how much you hate Greyson" she finished rubbing my back..

"No Em, I'll go" I said sighing. "No CJ, really, it's okay" she said. "No Em, I know you would love to have a double date like this, I can't let you and Cody down" I replied.

"Well, if you say so, then let's go and get ready!" she clasped her hands and she even sounded like a little girl. I texted Cody before following Emily on her room.

Emily and I talked about it... so sure! See ya later -CJ xox

Man, this is going to be a long night than I thought.

**

HELLO PEOPLE! JUST UPDATED CHAPTER 13! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? LOL I KNOW MY CO-WRITER HAS AN IDEA ON WHAT TO WRITE (; I LOVE IT WHEN SHE WRITES THIS PARTS OF THE STORY HAHA

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @rdaym_Chance (: THANK YOU FOR READING OUR STORY! xox

-PATRIXIALOPENA