Chapter 12

CJ's point of view

Well, as I've stated, I might've changed my sense of style. Since I moved on from the past, I've touched a bit of my girly style, although, shopping still isn't my favorite thing to do. I wore a casual dress, as much as possible, I'd like to wear something comfortable.

My dad gave me a warm smile as he escorted me out of the room and to his car. My dad has an eye for a really cool car.

Lamborghini

I froze as I stared at the car. Holy crabcakes, that's a dang expensive car. "This is your car!?" I exclaimed in full excitement. "Well, I might be an old man but I could collect something for myself. I might give them to you when you get your license." Dad said, a smile appearing on his lips. My eyes widened, he's giving me this car when I get my license. I have to get that soon. I can't wait to tell Emily. Holy crabcakes. I'm not okay. "Come along now, CJ, we can't miss our dinner reservation." He said and opened the car door for me. Dinner reservation? Why don't people tell me their plans early enough? I could've dressed up better for the occassion. Oh well, at least it's a dress. 

We reached a fancy, Italian restaurant. They have a fair amount of costumers. We were lead to a special table for two. We were left to think about our orders. I scanned the menu, if I had all the money in the world, I would buy everything. "So, did you have a great day?" Dad asked, out of the blues. I looked at him quite surprised then nodded, "Yes, it was fun." I answered truthfully. Although I felt nervous and slightly awkward when I first met Cody's family, I had a good time and they made sure I felt comfortable with them. "So, uh, d-do you like him?" Dad asked, he sounded nervous but he's my dad. "Er, well, yes but that's all there is to it. It's not much to talk about but yeah..." I said trailing off. "Well, Cody seems like a promising boy. I've worked with him a lot of times and he's very affectionate." I can't believe I'm hearing all of this from my own dad. "But, I've also noticed that you and Greyson don't get along so well." He added. 

Did Greyson tell him? I'm going to beat that kid up, inside and out if he did.

"What happened? You were best friends! Don't you miss him?" My dad questioned. He observed my expression. Why are we talking about this? "It's not a subject I like to talk about, dad." I mumbled. "Okay, sweetie. I won't push you." He said. A waiter came to pick up our orders. Dad mostly talked about the artist he has worked with.

Some of them are Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift. This is so cool!

"He's quite a singer, very dedicated but he's one handful of pranks." My dad said regarding Justin Bieber. I laughed as our tables were set with the finest dishes on the menu. "Don't drool too much, dear." My dad teased. I continued laughing. 

I demolished my meal quickly as expected. I mean, I love food but who doesn't, right? Dad and I continued to catch up on those years of seperation. I've really missed him and there's so much that happened. I told him a lot of my "escapades" with Emily. 

Time passed by swiftly and we had to go home. It was close to midnight when we came back. 

I went home and with what I saw, I could puke my guts. Greyson and Emily were both asleep on the couch, Emily's head laid on Greyson's shoulder and his arm was around her shoulders. Did something happen? Probably. "Looks like some else also had a good time." Dad mumbled as he walked up to Greyson. He gently patted his shoulder. "Hey, buddy, you're not sleeping on the couch, are you?" My dad said and chuckled after. Greyson chuckled as well, "That's what I was doing." Greyson replied and attempted to sit up. He noticed that Emily laid next to him. "Em, wake up." Greyson said, shaking her gently. "Wha-?" She said and sat up. I raised a brow on her direction and  she just chuckled at my reaction. "That was a good movie. I didn't see much of it though." Greyson said. "Well, we'll be doing this again, right?" Emily asked. "Of course." Greyson replied. He followed after my dad upstairs. "I know that I have a lot to explain but let's begin with you! How was your dinner? Did you have fun?" Obviously she was trying to change the subject. I shrugged and told her about the night.

"Now you think you can escape?" I said and smirked at her. I hated it when people smirked but this is me. So, the fact that I'm smirking is okay. I know, that was utterly ridiculous but heck yeah, I smirk when I'm mad!

That didn't make sense at all.

"Uh, you'd think it's rushed." She started off, but I know where she's going. "No." I said. "Exactly, that is the exact reaction I know I'd get." She said, laying back on her bed. I rolled my eyes, "Tell me when I'm allowed to beat him up." I said and left the room.

I think that was a harsh move, I should be happy for her, she is my best friend after all but...Emily dating Greyson, holy crabcakes of flying strawberries under the trees, I'd rather burn my Ian Somerhalder poster...wait no. I would never do that, but generally, that says a lot in my case.

I think I should just get over the fact but can I?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the worse writer on the face of the earth. I know. Patrixia, I am not a great writer, definitely not. This chapter sucks, I could honestly say that, well, not that the writer's opinion mattered but er...I don't feel the 'writing vibe' while I was writing this chapter. I want more banter scenes but this is a father-daughter kind of chapter, so I have to stick with that.

I don't know if you read the Author's Note but anyways, I'm watching PewDiePie, seriously, this dude is freaking hilarious everything else is boring. GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH HIS VIDEOS. You'd laugh your bum off. 

The next update will be from Patrixia (she is a better writer, okay?) So yeaahhh 

Allie out xx

- osnapitzallie