Chapter 8

After that scene downstairs,  I hurriedly went to my room to prepare, I'll be going to the studio for my dad, with my luck, Greyson isn't going to be there since he's going to hang out with emily. I took a bath and put some usual clothes I wear. A shirt, jeans, and a pair of converse.

When I walked downstairs, emily and Greyson are gone. Thank goodness. I looked for bob and asked him on how to go to the studio, he told me that he'll get a limo for me. sweet. 

The limo arrived just within minutes, I told the driver to head to the studio. I texted my dad where he was to confirm it, and he really is in the studio. 

When I arrived at the studio, I was pretty amazed on how big the studio is. I was looking for my dad when I suddenly bumped into someone which made me fall on my butt. ouch.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking on where I was going" he said. His accent was very familiar. I looked up to see his face and there I met his eyes.

It's Cody.

The Cody Simpson.

Am I dreaming?

Someone slap me!

"Are you okay?" he worriedly asked as he lend out his hand. "uhh, yeah" I said as I took his hands. His hands were so soft, I can hold on to it for the whole day. 

When I realized I was still holding his hands, I immediately let go. I suddenly felt my cheeks burn. Why am I blushing? This is so embarrassing!

"You know, you look cute when you blush" he said and he wink at me. It made me blush more. "So, what brings you here?" he asked. "ohh, I'm looking for my dad" I answered. "wait, you're CJ Flynn?" he said. "uhh, that's me" I said as I smiled. 

How did he knew my name?

My dad must have told him about me.

"So you're Greyson's best friend?" he asked. That made my eyes widen. My smile changed into a frown. "former best friend" I said. "oh, I'm sorry" he said. "it's okay" I said as I smile at him. "you look beautiful wearing that smile, you should smile often" he said and it made me blush again. Butterflies started to fly in my stomach. My heart just skipped a beat.

"CJ! What are you doing here sweetie?" dad said appearing from cody's back. "I'm looking for you" I said smiling at him. "why?" he asked. "well, I wanna make it up to you by hanging out with you" I said. 

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie but I'm kinda busy for now" he said frowning. "oh, I understand dad" I said trying to smile at him. "well, we could hang out on saturday if its okay with you" he said. "sure dad" I replied.

"Uh, mr. Flynn? Can I hang out with her today?" cody suddenly asked. "that's a great idea!" dad agreed. "uh, CJ, is it okay for you?" cody asked me. "ofcourse" I said smiling at him.

After that, cody and I went straight to his limo, we headed out to the mall. We ate at the ice-cream parlor which is funny, cause cody and I had the same favorite  flavor. Cookies and Cream.

But ofcourse, we were also attacked by some fangirls. But it was kind of fun running away from them. And I kept on blushing which is very embarrassing too. Cody just laughed at my face.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked. We are now back at the limo, heading to somewhere. "you just look cute when you blush" he said. His smile is something that shows happiness, which is cute,  and not smirking or cockiness so it makes me comfortable around him.

"Well, you look cuter on that smile of yours" I said smiling at him. His cheeks turned pick. He just blushed! I made Cody Simpson blushed! 

"Oh my gosh! You just blushed!" I said as I point my finger to his face. "I'm not!" he denied. "oh common, its cute!" I said and I started to giggle. "oh really?" he said raising an eyebrow at me. "yeah" I replied.

The car suddenly stopped. "were here sir" the driver said. "thank you" he replied and he went out of the limo. Before I could open the door, cody opened it for me. 

"Thanks" I said and I started to blush again. "Anything for you" he said as he held my hand. It made me blush even more. Add the butterflies in my stomach.

Were currently at the beach, waiting to the sun to set. Cody and I found a place to sit which is a little less crowded. We sat beside each other just waiting for the sun to set. Cody hasn't let go of my hand still. I find sweet. I never felt this happy after flying here from new york. 

I just wish I'm with him everyday.

"I wished too" he said. My eyes widen as I looked at him. "I thought aloud huh?" I asked. "yeah" he said as he laughed. "its not funny, its embarrassing" I frowned. "its okay" he said as he stopped laughing. I just smiled at him and I put my head on his shoulders.

"I need to tell you something CJ" he said with a serious tone. "what is it?" I asked.

What does he wants to ask me?

**

MAJOR CLIFFHANGER HERE! HAHA BONJOUR OUR DEAR READERS! I APOLOGIZE FOR MY ABSENCE SO I MADE IT A BIT LONGER. AND OFCOURSE, I ALSO WANT TO START SOME LOVIN' HERE IN THE STORY I HOPE MY CO WRITER DON'T MIND HAHA JUST TO EASE UP THE HATE (;

I'LL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER AS PROMISED BUT I MAY UPDATE IT SOONER OR LATER. I DON'T KNOW YET LOL. COMMENTS ANYONE? WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK (; 

I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY BEST FRIEND ALLIE FOR UPDATING THE LAST CHAPTER FOR ME! I OWE HER THIS TWO CHAPTERS HAHA (:

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @empirenialler & @aiixiirtap :D

-PATRIXIALOPENA