Chapter X, Game On.

Things are starting to get a little flirty.

Even though they are best friends and they have known each other since forever, there are a lot of things that Dinah still doesn't know about Lauren. But Dinah is learning and she is discovering new things every day about her roommate. Especially now because in the last month she has learned more things about Lauren than she has learned in the whole year.

Lauren has not had any important romantic experience before, or at least she has not had one that is worth mentioning, so there is a lot of things that Dinah has yet to discover in that department. The Polynesian girl doesn't even remember when was the last time that Lauren kissed somebody and she has never, not even once, seen her best friend in action. But lately, Lauren has been acting differently.

There is always a smile that lingers a bit too much on her lips when she looks at Camila. There is always a softness that clouds her gaze preciously when she looks at the brown-eyed girl. There is always a small smirk curving her lips when she notices Camila slightly blushing for something she did or said. There is always a gentleness that is present in every single movement she does when she touches her roommate.

And a lot of touching has been happening between those two.

The first time Dinah noticed it, was when Lauren made her fucking move to the other side of the couch Camila and her were sharing to sit between them. Of course, Dinah made a snarky remark, tried to tease the hell out of her but nothing could bring Lauren's mood down; especially when Camila took her hand under the blanket.

(Dinah still hopes that Camila was rubbing Lauren's hand and no other thing.)

When the Tongan noticed something different again, was when she walked into the kitchen and saw Lauren sitting on the counter, legs dangling at each side of Camila's body. They were watching something on Camila's phone, so Camila was leaning back against the counter and Lauren was watching from behind, head resting in one of Camila's shoulders. When Dinah tried to show Lauren something on her phone the same way Camila did, Dinah could feel Lauren growing uncomfortable behind her with each passing second. She fought back a smile, clearly enjoying seeing Lauren so awkward around her, which was completely new.

The third time it happened was when Lauren was going to bed. Dinah and Camila were sitting on the Polynesian girl's bed, and Dinah was exhausted since she had classes in the morning and a late shift at work, so she barely opened her eyes when Lauren was saying goodnight. She felt Lauren's lips on her cheek and closed her eyes again, already on the edge of falling asleep. She heard the whispered goodnight Lauren wished Camila and Dinah cracked an eye open just in time to see the green-eyed girl brushing her lips against Camila's cheek, just in time to see Camila closing her eyes at the feathery sensation, and just in time to see Lauren smirking at the effect she knew she had on Camila and how she knew Camila would blush in seconds.

Dinah has learned to recognize some patterns and actions that Lauren is doing now, and she can easily conclude one thing.

Lauren likes Camila.

That is why she is not surprised when she hears Lauren knocking on her door the next day. It's a little past 7 p.m. and Dinah and Camila are supposed to go to Kelly's that night with Harry and Vanessa. Dinah already knew that Lauren needed something because, for the past five minutes, the green-eyed girl had been pacing back and forth outside her bedroom, an apprehensive look on her face and nibbling at her bottom lip.

"Hey, Lauser," Dinah smirks, turning off the curling iron and brushing some strands of hair off her face. "What's up?" the Polynesian asks raising an eyebrow and facing her roommate.

Lauren looks at both sides of the hall before she closes the door behind her. "How do you know when you like someone?" Lauren furrows her eyebrows and bites her bottom lip, leaning back on the door.