Chapter XX, Third Time's a Charm.

Camila looks at Lauren with such intensity when she says that promise that the green-eyed girl ends up with a massive blush spreading across her cheeks.

The good thing is that the lights of her bedroom are out so Camila doesn't catch Lauren's expression or how her eyes seem to sparkle at the news. It is only the moonlight and them tonight.

"Let's get you to bed," Lauren whispers before she makes a mistake like kiss the fuck out of Camila right then and there.

"To your bed?" her roommate asks with an insecure tone blending in her low and raspy voice.

Lauren lets out a chuckle that makes Camila's heart flutter in her chest, and nods while she begins to lead the brunette towards her bed.

"Yes, Camz, you'll sleep in my bed."

"I like your bed," Camila states happily, falling down onto the mattress. "I want to wear your pajamas," she comments in a quiet slur, brushing the palms of her hands against the fabric of Lauren's dark red cover.

Camila is seriously giving Lauren a hard time.

On one hand, Lauren really wants to respect the relationship that Camila still has with Emily. On the other hand, she just wants to engulf Camila into a hug and kiss her like never before.

Leaving those thoughts out of her mind, now Lauren can't believe that she has to go through the same thing. The first time that night that she changed Camila's clothes was hard enough for her to do it again.

But, hey, it is Camila, and Lauren would do anything for her as long as she can.

"Raise your arms," the green-eyed girl accepts softly, reaching over Camila's hem to help her out of the pajama top she's currently wearing.

Bad decision because when Lauren sees Camila's almost bare chest for the second time that night, she is sure that she is going to faint.

Maybe Lauren lied once or twice about getting to second base with a girl but this is nowhere near what she thought it would be, although they are not really kissing or doing anything for that matter. She didn't want to think too much about it when she first changed Camila into her pajamas, but for some reason, now seems to be different.

And yeah, Lauren and Camila are doing absolutely nothing, but the green-eyed girl can't help but think that if she ever has Camila as her girlfriend...hell, she is going to be one lucky girl.

"I'll go get a clean one, alright?" Lauren asks Camila, fumbling with the girl's top in her now clammy hands.

"No, please don't leave me again," Camila speaks in a sad tone, making Lauren's heart drop in her chest in a matter of seconds.

"Come on, Camz, don't be a pain in the ass," Lauren comments in a playful tone, standing right in front of her roommate and smiling down at her to try to mask the regret she feels for leaving Camila at Kelly's that night.

"Okay, go," Camila concedes rubbing her tired eyes with the heels of her hands. "You got a nice ass and the pain must be unbearable..." she adds loud enough for Lauren to hear after she turned to go to the bathroom, in order to retrieve the clothes she wears to sleep from the laundry basket.

Lauren can't help the laugh that escapes her mouth when she is searching for her pajama.
Vanessa's previous words saying that Camila is extremely cute when she is drunk are finally making sense to Lauren and on top of that, the brunette is kind of funny too. But who is Lauren kidding? Camila is probably the funniest person she has ever met, even though she is the only one in the whole group that seems to appreciate her humor and her jokes.