Chapter XVII, All or Nothing.

When Lauren opens her eyes the very next day, she closes them again instantly.

Even though her room is the darkest it can be, it is still way too bright for her already sensitive eyes. And it doesn't help at all the fact that her head is pounding, she has a horrible bitter taste in her mouth and her throat is sore and dry.

Lauren opens her eyes once again and shuts them close, but not before she notices that there is someone besides her. She takes a deep breath and opens just one eye to look at her side; eyes still extremely sensitive to the light.

It is just the sight of Camila sleeping right by her side and the fact that Lauren noticed that she is just wearing her underwear that makes her nauseous. With an ability that she doesn't know she has, Lauren throws the covers out of her body quickly and runs to the bathroom, stumbling on the way there, just in time to empty her stomach into the toilet as everything around her starts to spin.

"Fuck," she whispers, wiping her mouth with a shaky hand and sitting back on the bathroom tiles. Her throat feels tight and still dry and Lauren can't even remember what the hell happened last night and how she ended up with Camila in her bed and almost naked.

On the bright side, Camila was dressed, or so Lauren thought because now she can't even trust her own eyes.

"Lauren?" a voice asks, echoing painfully in Lauren's head.

"Please, don't scream right now," the green-eyed girl pleads miserably, hanging her head down and shutting her eyes close, feeling completely weak and fatigued. And the freaking light is just too bright for her, seriously.

"Here," Camila says lowering her voice and crunching down to be at Lauren's side. She hands Lauren a glass of cold water and a couple of painkillers. "Drink this," the brunette commands softly, waiting patiently for Lauren to take the pills.

Lauren groans painfully and leans her head back against the wall, wanting to feel something cold against her hot skin.

So Camila, knowing that Lauren needs this, takes Lauren's chin between her fingers and makes her open her mouth for her to take the remedy. She holds the glass up to her lips and Lauren grumpily helps her, drinking the water in three gulps.

"There we go," Camila smiles softly, still talking in whispers to not disturb Lauren's throbbing head. "Do you want some more?" she asks, unable to look away from Lauren's still very much uncovered body.

Lauren gives her a small tight-lipped smile, and still with her eyes closed, nods her head slowly. Camila gets up, fills up the glass with water again and gives it to Lauren for her to drink.

As Lauren drinks the water, she finally looks at her roommate, noticing her messy bun and her tired, yet beautiful brown eyes. Lauren's heart flutters in her chest when Camila looks at her face tenderly, almost reaching out her hand to caress her soft skin in a gesture that would say too many things.

"You should rest a bit, Laur," Camila whispers, receiving the glass from Lauren's hand instead.

"Did we— umm," Lauren begins in a hoarse voice, looking up at Camila bleary-eyed. "You know..." she trails off, gesturing her almost naked body with an awkward smile.

Honestly, she doesn't think they did something last night but at the same time, Lauren gets a little bit horny when she drinks and last night she was so drunk that she couldn't remember anything.

Camila's cheeks turn bright red within seconds but she still manages to laugh lightheartedly at Lauren's insinuation. Lauren shuts her eyes at the sound, yet she smiles because Camila's laugh still makes her feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.