Chapter XXV, Not Really That Dressed.

The first thing that Lauren recognizes when her eyes flutter open the next morning —thanks to the sound of something colliding with her bedroom door that woke her up— is the strong smell of fresh coffee and toasts. Her stomach grumbles impatiently as Lauren rubs the sleep out of her eyes and after blinking several times to adjust her sight to the bright light of this gloomy day, she turns around in her bed to see what brought her out of her peaceful sleep.

Lauren flips her long black hair over her shoulders and her narrowed and bright green eyes immediately go to the figure that is standing right under the doorframe of her bedroom. Since Camila was supposed to be working, the green-eyed wasn't expecting her to be in the apartment this morning, but apparently, something must have happened because her girlfriend is right there with her in her bedroom.

The paler girl can't help the fond smile that traces her lips once she notices the tray that Camila is carrying in her hands and she can't fight back the bubbly giggle that escapes her mouth when she notices Camila's hungry stare and parted lips.

"Camz," Lauren calls her with a husky low voice that is still full of sleep. "Are you okay, love?" she inquires, confused as to why Camila is looking at her like she is some delicious piece of meat.

But as Lauren props herself up on her elbows, she notices that Camila is not looking at her face because she is too busy looking at her bare torso and barely covered chest. A small smirk begins to curve Lauren's lips until she remembers the events of the night before and how she imagined Camila's head between her legs as she started to tremble in ecstasy.

By the time Lauren notices Camila's eyes locked on her face, her cheeks can't get any redder than they already are because the imagines of the fantasy she had just hours before are pretty much still vivid in her head.

Lauren tries to cover her chest —as well as her face— with the sheets of her bed and she gives a quick 'thank you' to however made her go to the bathroom in the middle of the night because that is the only reason as to why she still has her underwear and bra on; or at least that is what she thinks.

"Ah, come on," Camila says teasingly after she clears her throat (and thoughts) while she walks over to her girlfriend. "That's nothing I haven't seen before," she adds, smirk getting wider with each second that passes.

"Shut up," Lauren laughs embarrassed, having a really hard time forgetting the sensations and the pleasure that her body went through the previous night. "Morning," she says cutely (once she is sure that she is not blushing anymore), raising her gaze to look at Camila and smile at her.

The brown-eyed girl leaves the tray on the bedside table before she softly grabs Lauren's face in her hands to brush their noses together for a few seconds. "Good morning, princess," she grins and a second later, she plants a sweet kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

Lauren sighs contently once Camila pulls apart and with a happy smile, she watches her girlfriend walk up to her wardrobe to retrieve a shirt for her. After Lauren takes the shirt to put it on, Camila walks back to the bed and sits beside her girlfriend, taking the tray in her hands again to place it on Lauren's lap.

"I thought you had to work today," Lauren hums as she grabs her cup of coffee, giving Camila a side-glance.

"Ugh, I thought so too," the brunette groans, taking a toast and shoving it into her mouth. "But my boss called me earlier and told me to stay home 'cause they were having too many people already to cover the shift," Camila explains, making a face of pain when she swallows her food. Lauren doesn't even know how Camila managed to talk so clearly with her mouth full of food.

Just then Lauren notices the light bags under her pretty brown eyes and how Camila is dressed like she is ready to spend a whole winter season in Alaska. It doesn't help at all that Camila looks like a ghost and for the first time in her life, Lauren can say that there is actually someone who looks paler than her in the same room; and that says a lot.