Chapter XXIV, Easy & Natural.

Ten days have passed since Camila asked Lauren to be her girlfriend and the green-eyed has only one thing to say so far: being with Camila is wonderful; in every single sense of the word.

It goes from coming home every day to find her girlfriend waiting for her with a tired smile and sleepy eyes, to wake up with soft butterfly kisses or leave in the morning with a mellow 'good morning' text if Camila happened to have an early shift and they didn't get to see each other.

It goes from corny pickup lines to flirty smiles that make Lauren's heart flutter in her chest and makes her feel like she is high in love.

It goes from soft touches that leave a trail of goose bumps in her skin, to the ones that leave Lauren feeling lightheaded and with the sensation of her heart beating in between her legs.

Being with Camila is kind of amazing, and Lauren would have never thought that she would say this, but it is amazing even when they have arguments.

The first time that happened since they became girlfriends, it happened because Lauren was running late.

According to the raven-haired girl, it was (and still is) Camila's fault because she didn't let Lauren sleep when she wanted and needed to. And okay, maybe it was a bit of Lauren's fault too because she kept laughing at Camila's jokes right when she was about to fall asleep but it is not her fault that Camila is as funny as she is; or that is what Lauren thinks anyway (even when the rest of her friends say that Camila is not that funny).

So, staying up laughing like an idiot at Camila's jokes is not really the problem because Lauren enjoyed it at the moment. The problem happened when she faced the repercussions the next morning.

Lauren woke up in a bad mood for the lack of sleep and on top of that when she ran towards the bathroom because she was late, Dinah was already inside; which meant that she had to wait at least fifteen minutes to start her morning routine to go to work.

Although Grumpy Lauren is not a regular visitor and is not that bad, when she is met with Grumpy Camila, all hell breaks loose.

And that is exactly what happened.

Lauren knows that she shouldn't have been so harsh to Camila, especially when it was her girlfriend the one that called Ally to let her know that Lauren was running late. Still, she couldn't help but feel like she was fuming as she made her way down the stairs of the building. Lauren doesn't know if it was a coincide or not, but being mad at Camila only made her have the worst day ever at the bakery.

She didn't realize until that day how natural it was for her to want to be wrapped in her girlfriend's arms when she had a bad day. By the end of her shift all Lauren wanted to do was come back home and lie in between Camila's arms because that is her safest place to hide and that is where her shelter is.

So after a horrible day like that one, Lauren just wanted to be okay with the brunette and she just wanted her girlfriend to tell her that she is not crazy and all of the people that made her want to cry deserved to go to hell.

Thankfully at the end of the day, Camila wanted the same thing. After talking about what happened in the morning and working things out, they ranted about how fucking rude some customers are they easily forgot about what happened in the morning.

(And maybe they made out after, who knows.)

Second time that they had an argument, it wasn't nearly as bad as the first time but this time it was Lauren's fault —especially since she couldn't stop laughing at Camila's cute face when she was upset.

In Lauren's defense, she did not know that she was not supposed to eat the last piece of the banana Camila was eating before. And she did not know that it was the last banana left in the apartment. But Camila still got mad at her because it was her banana and not Lauren's.