Chapter 8 ~ Too Much Fun

When I arrive at the bar I smile as Blake is waiting for me with open arms. He was wearing his black leather jacket, a blue pair of wranglers, and his black cowboy hat. I run over to him and throwing my arms around him say, "You do not know how much I needed this."

"What's a best friend for?" He asks as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. "And may I say you are looking really good tonight."

"Thank you Blake," I say as I wrap my arm around his waist and follow him inside. I had known Blake for a while and he was my bar hopping buddy. He was extremely good looking with short black hair and steel grey eyes. He was about 6'5 with a lot of muscle tone that he got from riding bulls. "So I hope you don't mind taking care of me because I plan on getting wasted." I say and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"You okay Darlin?"

"Yeah, just need a release ya know?"

"Yup, now let's see if there's anyone who meets your standards." He says and I roll my eyes. Blake always the wing man, never the boyfriend. He walks me over to the bar and I smirk at all the angry looks I got from girls who silently wished for a night with Blake. Of course that would never happen and only I knew why. I glance around the room and smirk as I see a lot of potential. "Two Jack and cokes please," Blake says as he pulls a stool out for me.

"Why thank you kind sir," I say as I pull my jacket off and sit down on the stool. As he sits down beside me I smile and say, "So when's Mikey coming?"

"Hopefully soon," he says and I raise an eyebrow. "Not that I don't love our alone time darlin but you know,"

"Yes I do," I say as I flip my hair back off my shoulder.

"So do you wanna talk about it?" Blake says and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Mikey told me about your dad showing up."

"Ah right, yes he did and believe it or not we actually got along."

"So what's eating you now?"

"He brought a couple guys with him and they're actually at the house right now while he's on a mission."

"Seriously?" he says sternly and I instantly shake my head.

"IT's not like that, they are great guys they really are its just,"

"You like them."

"No,"

"Liar," he says as he bartender places out drinks down in front of us.

"I am not lying,"

"Oh yes, yes you are darlin." He says as he takes a sip.

"How is it possible to like someone after only one day?"

"Oh it's completely possible, it happened for me." He says offering me a smile.

"Well we can't all be you now can we?"

"Darlin you couldn't handle being me." He says as he winks at me. I roll my eyes as I pick up my glass and holding it up to him say, "Here's to you and the guts you have to ride a 2000 pound sack of anger and not die."

"No, let's not toast to me, let's toast to the bulls; they sure do their job well." He says as he smirks at me.

"Fine, then here's to the bulls." I say as I quickly down my drink and order another.

"So tell me about them," he says as he sets his glass down on the bar as he follows suit and orders another. I roll my eyes as I stretch my arms over my head and say, "What would you like to know?"

"Let's start with the basics and go from there." He says as our drinks are placed before us.

"Okay, well," I pause for a moment as I think of what to say. "Let's start with Bucky,"