Chapter 17.

Felicity POV

I woke up to the sounds of Rosalina's squeals. Immediately I rushed out of bed to side of the crib.

"What do you want you little trouble maker?" I asked playfully.

She looked up at me with a confused expression.

"Is mama's girl ready for food?" I said playfully as I picked her up and tossed her a little bit. She gave me a toothless grin as I spun her around a little.

I sat on the bed with her in my lap and and started to undo my shirt. I held her close to me as she latched on. I hummed a small song and stroked the back of her head with my hand.

"You're a beautiful mother you know that right?" A husky voice called from the door.

I jumped a little when I noticed Xavier standing at the door. He had on a plain white shirt and dark blue jeans, but he still looked irresistible.

"What the hell Xavier, how long have you been standing there?" I asked softly not wanting to disturb Rose yet.

"Ever since you woke up and I was in here earlier to check on you while you were sleep, you know you twitch in your sleep right?" He smirked.

His smirk sent my heart racing and my blood pumping. He was always known for his sexy smirk, even though both him and Daniel were identical, Xavier was still know has the sexy twin but he was never interested in the girls so they went to Daniel but he was off limits.

"Shove off Xavier." I muttered.

At that moment Xavier's laughter boomed throughout the room. It warmed my heart to see him smiling and I was the cause of that smile. His laughter was like music to my ears.

"Shove off? I haven't heard that in a good long while." He said as he wiped a tear away from his eye.

"You would have heard it if you hadn't cut all ties with me." I growled.

Immediately his smile fell and was replaced with guilt and regret.

"Anaïs please I want to make it right with you, I'm not saying you should forgive me because if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be in this predicament but I want to try, I really do want to be with my mate." He said as he combed his fingers through his hair in frustration. I couldn't tell if the frustration was because of me or him.

I removed Rosalina from me since she had enough. She looked over at Xavier who was having a moment to himself and continued staring at him.

"Xavier you have a little admirer." I smiled.

He looked up and noticed Rosalina staring him down. He walked towards us and removed her from my hands. He hoisted her up in the air and smiled up at her.

"Hello little one care to tell me why you were staring?" He asked calmly.

She sneezed in his face blowing all her germs in his face and looked at him with a startled expression.

"Aww her first little sneeze and you were there to witness it." I giggled.

He placed her in his arm and wiped his face off with his other hand. He lifted her up again and placed her head on his shoulder.

"By the way Alpha Gabriella has been asking for you, she wants you to visit her in the hospital." He said as he patted Rosalina's back.

"Why is she still in there?" I asked.

"Ah." Rosalina made a noise.

"Her injuries were worse than yours, there were multiple punctures in her sides from wolf bites, she had a tooth stuck in her shoulder, a wolf slashed at her back and her face. She had a few broken ribs and she kept coughing up blood so there was some internal bleeding but she is almost healed." He explained.