Chapter 20.

"Woah, 50 lashes because of something you didn't do?" Raven said quietly.

Yesterday after Xavier and I arrived back at the pack, he immediately took off into the forest and I locked Rosalina and I in my room. I wanted to cry so much but the tears just wouldn't spill. The next day Raven came to visit to see how the pre trial went.

"They said the information didn't add up, there were no reports of rogues or anything, I was unharmed and a few days before I found out Daniel cheated." I explained.

"Well shit, sometimes the facts don't make sense so you gotta look at the other options. Felicity just know that Xavier and I will be there for you to help take away the pain." She smiled sadly.

That was when I started to cry. My flood gates opened and began flooding my face. The tears streamed down my face as Raven hugged me into her arms.

"Felicity what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She asked quietly.

"I'm not the one getting the lashes, Xavier lied for me and now he is getting the lashes." I choked out.

Raven lifted my face up and looked at me with confusion.

"He lied and told the council that we have mated and the mate bond is stronger than ever. Usually when a wolf who is mated is about to be punished, they punish the mate instead so that the wolf who did the crime can feel double the pain, physical and emotional." I explained.

Raven stood in front of me and placed her hands on her hips.

"I swear sometimes Felicity you act stupid." She glared at me.

"What did I do?" I asked quietly.

"The problem right now is that in a few hours, your mate is gonna get his skin torn to shreds but instead of being by his side right now and loving him, you are locked up in your room crying." She scowled.

I thought about it for a second and realized she was right. All that Xavier has been doing for me but yet I keep pushing him away. I feel so stupid and selfish.

"I need to find him and be there for him." I said as I stood up. I walked over to Rosalina's crib and kissed her sleeping figure.

"Don't worry about Rosalina, she is in good hands, just go find your man!" Raven shooed me away.

I walked out of my bedroom and walked down to the living room. I noticed my mom and dad and Chris sitting down on the couches arguing.

"What do you mean you can't talk to her? She is your mate." My father said with frustration laced in his tone.

"She won't talk to me, all she does is reject me and yell at me." I hear Chris's disappointment.

"But why? What have you done to her?" My mother soft tone.

"She says and I quote, 'You and your family are the worst, you had a kind, cheerful and respectful sister and daughter but chose to ignore her side of the story and disown and abuse her, I don't want to have a mate like that or be in a family like that. Felicity is not a killer and her and Rosalina are the only family I need." There was silence until my dad broke it.

"Why is she so close to Felicity?"

I stepped out from the corner and stepped forward.

"I was there for her when she witnessed the love of her life be murdered by her brother. She was there for me whenever her brother raped or beat me, I still have scars and reminders of those days and Rosalina is one of them." I said confidently.

Everyone looked at me with shock and silence so I decided to break the silence.

"You have all hurt me in some kind of way whether it was physical or emotional. My own father disowned me, my own brother beat me whenever I cried, my mother cares more about what the pack thought instead of her own daughters side of the story. Xavier rejected me which hurt the most but it seems like he is the only one trying. Well then I am no longer your daughter and sister and you will have no kind of relationship with my daughter." I spat.