Alternative Ending

(A/N: DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT ALTERNATE MEANS??!!! IT MEANS ONE OR TWO MORE POSSIBILITIES!!!!! THIS IS ANOTHER POSSIBLE ENDING TO THE STORY LIKE WTF WHY ARE YOU CONFUSED??!!!!)

Xavier's POV

5 years later

What is life?

It's an egotistical bitch with selfish wants and needs. Sorry, that was uncalled for but life is a bitch.

"Daddy!" A short little blonde girl came running into the pack living room screaming.

"What Rosalina?!" I asked annoyed.

She glared at me and then turned around with her arms crossed.

"You're being mean, now say sorry," She said with a stubborn frown.

I chuckled and pulled on the back of her dress causing her to fall into my lap. She still had her head turned away.

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to be cross with you." I smiled as I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Ok I forgive you daddy! Look my tooth came out of my face!" She said excitedly as she showed me her tooth hidden in her little fist.

"Look at that, you still look as cute as a button." I chuckled as I looked at the single gap in her mouth.

"Daddy, I want to show Mommy," She pouted.

I frowned and shook my head. "Mommy isn't here."

"When will she be back?"

I shook my head but didn't answer.

"She's right here you twat." I rolled my eyes at the sound of that oh so familiar voice

"Raven, you're gonna stop disrespecting your Alpha," I growled as I noticed she and Anaïs, my beautiful mate, standing in the doorway.

I will say after that night by the lake when she was practically dying in my arms, our relationship has been rocky ever since. She's been so distant from everyone.

She let her hair grow back longer and thicker to hide the scars on her neck and shoulder. Her face lost its cheerful glow and is now replaced with a cold paleness. She trusts no one anymore and she is incredibly cautious.

"Mommy! Guess what! My tooth fell out!" Rosy squealed as she ran over to her mother.

"That's great Rosy," Anaïs said, "we can put it under your pillow for the tooth fairy." She smiled sadly.

"Ok!" Rosalina ran away to her room to prepare for the night and it's upcoming visitor.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to Anaïs who was looking gray.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and felt her entire body tense up from my touch.

"Anaïs please just let me in," I pleaded, "five years of this, five years of you keeping everyone out, I just can't do it anymore."