Chapter 19

I could not describe the feeling I was having right now but it made me sick to my stomach. Only Xavier temporarily calmed this feeling as I rested my head on his shoulder while holding hands with him in the car.

Alpha Roman was true to his word and requested a trial with the Elders. If I refused to go then I would be executed in front of the entire pack. If I were to die I wouldn't want it to be in front of everyone I used to call friends. Technically this was a pre trial, usually the trials were taken place inside the sacred place of the moon goddess, usually Alphas, Luna's, Betas and Delta's were taken here if they failed pre trials and their souls where released in the sacred place to quickly find the moon goddess herself.

Everything was making me tense and I couldn't help thinking about it. Xavier groaned and shifted so that I was now sitting up.

"Anaïs please relax, your feeling of tense and anxiety is leaking through the connection so now I feel it. There is nothing for you to worry about." He kissed my forehead and rested his chin on the top of my head.

No we weren't together and I didn't forgive him yet but being so close to him and being in the same pack with him made it harder for me to stay away.

"Xavier I'm on edge, I can't stop thinking about everything, definitely my little Rosalina, what if I fail the trial? She won't have a mother to grow up with and that breaks my heart." I said quietly.

I couldn't bring Rosalina on the trip, no matter how much I shouted, begged, threatened and cried they just wouldn't let me bring her. Raven was out of the hospital and she promised to protect and care for Rosalina with her life.

"Anaïs nothing will happen to you, your negativity is not helping the situation. Instead think positive thoughts to help you calm down." He said frustrated.

The car we were traveling in was like a small limo. We had a driver in the front and we were in the back, only separated by a sound proof partition like the ones surrounding us.

I rested my head back on Xavier's shoulder as he began rubbing circles into my back. For some reason that was driving me over the edge with desire. Feeling his soft touch on my skin, his delicious smell wrapping around me, it was just too much. He removed his hand from my back only to travel down to my thigh. I held my breath as I looked up to see him staring out the window. This man was going to be the death of me.

He began drawing soft circles into my thigh which increased my desire. Before I could stop myself I let out a small moan and gripped his wrist for him to stop. He whipped his head around in amusement and confusion.

"Did you just moan?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes I did, could you stop touching me, it's driving me crazy." I said embarrassed.

"Is it a good crazy?" He asked seductively.

I wanted to tell him to leave me alone. To stop touching me and that we still weren't on good terms but all it took was one sexy smirk to make me forget about everything and climb onto his lap.

He tensed up in surprise as I placed my hands on his chest.

"W-what are yo-ou d-doing?" He stuttered.

I placed my mouth upon his to shut him up. My wolf began leaping for joy as he responded to the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist. My skin touching his skin was complete bliss, our kiss that was once passionate and slow soon turned heated and hungry. I felt his tongue evade my mouth as he took control of the situation. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped hard on my waist. I never felt this way with anyone and I was glad to feel this way with Xavier, even if he hurt me multiple times.