Chapter 29 {Explicit chapter}

We walked into the cabin and nearly collapsed on the ground from me attacking his face.

"Anaïs you have to get off real quick I have to lock the door." He groaned.

I pouted but climbed off him and ran to his bedroom, I noticed the picture of Xavier and I at the dance again and just looked at it. I wondered what would have happened if Xavier confessed his feelings. Would Daniel still be alive? Would any of this still happened?

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, I knew it was Xavier. He lowered his head into my neck and began placing kisses in the crook of my neck. I leaned back against his shoulder so he could have full access to my neck.

"I'll make sure you feel good tonight." He whispered to me as he kissed my earlobe.

I laughed to myself considering the fact that he was a virgin and didn't know what he was doing. I won't say anything though.

I stepped out of his grasp and turned around to push him onto the bed. I smirked and seductively climbed on top of him till I was straddling him. He sat up and wrapped his big arms around my torso, pulling me impossibly closer to him. I kissed his jawline and left wet, sloppy kisses down his jaw and to the crook of his neck, I gently bit around his collar bone leaving little red marks all around his causing him to lightly groan. I started grinding myself into him making his breathing go ragged. He gripped on my dress so tightly, nearly ripping it off me as I trailed my kisses back up his jaw finally reaching his face and I kissed him hard on the lips. It was wet, sloppy and hunger as I felt his erection poking through his pants as I continued grinding against him.

"Fuck, this is what you do to me," He whispered as he slightly thrusted his hips upwards, making my movements. I moaned lightly against his skin and shifted my grip onto his shirt.

I heard and felt the tearing of my dress as Xavier roughly tore it off my skin and threw the fabric he managed to tear off onto the floor. I giggled and removed my arms from the torn fabric. I looked deep into his eyes and noticed that they were not their normal light grey, they were a darker shade, almost black as he looked at me.

I skimmed my hands across his covered chest and began tearing his shirt off of him. He chuckled and took off the rest of it until he was left with nothing but bandages on his torso.

I gripped onto his shoulders as his eyes darted down to my bra and without warning he growled and ripped it off.

"You could of unhooked it." I smirked.

He shook his head but continued staring at my breast on view.

"That would take too long, I want you now." His voice was so deep and husky, it made me wonder why he was not inside of me right now.

I gasped and moaned loudly when I felt his warm lips attach around my nipple. My hands flew into his hair, as he massaged my other breast with his free hand.

He shifted his weight under me and quickly flipped us over so that I was under him. I pouted and groaned at his sudden actions and he smirked. He kissed his way down my stomach, around my navel and then finally to the hem of my underwear.

He lifted himself off of me, leaving my body cold and missing the heat of his. I leaned back on my elbows and watched intensely as he began to unbuckle his belt. His pants dropped to the ground, showing a tent in his boxers, clear view. From the light of the moon through the window I noticed his cheeks began to turn red as his fingers skimmed the rim of his boxers.

He was so adorable.

Finally peeling off his boxers, my stomach did back flips as my eyes darted down below his waist. I didn't know how to describe it, it stood tall and proud. I broke out of my trance when Xavier got back on the bed and kissed around my navel, brushing his fingers against my skin around my waist. I moaned as he slowly and gently pulled the fabric down, exposing my nakedness.

"Beautiful." I heard him whisper as he climbed back up to meet my eyes. He reached down to plant kisses around my collar bone, driving me crazy. He looked down between us and I knew he was a little nervous. I wrapped my legs around his waist to bring us closer.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking back at me.

I nodded my head and watched as he reached down to position himself. I reached down and moved his hand to help him. When I pushed him inside of me, we both moaned loudly. He pushed all the way into my heated entrance filling me up.

He pulled out but quickly slammed back in causing me to squeal with surprise.

"Oh my gosh." He muttered as he stuck his face in the crook of my neck.

His slow and steady thrust soon turned into hard and fast ones, it was like something I never experienced before. There were so many emotions flowing through my body, so many feelings.

I gripped on his shoulders, scared I was going to claw at his already damaged back. Our soft moans turning into loud ones filled with need. I arched my back, bringing us impossibly closer, my hand was fisting his hair as his loud groans vibrated against my skin.

"Fuck, Anaïs oh my gosh." He moaned my name out loud.

I felt something building up inside of me, I didn't know what it was or what was going to happen but it was going to happen soon. It seemed that way with Xavier too as he continued with his hard and quick thrust.

I felt my canines growing in, I was ready to claim him. I felt his canines scraping against my neck and I knew he was ready to claim me too.

Something beyond explanation exploded inside of me, causing me to squirm around in pleasure and then Xavier sank his long canines into my neck. There was a surge of pain and pleasure all at the same time since Xavier was an Alpha and his canines were longer than most.

I reached up and sank my my canines into his neck as his entire body shook and I felt him spill his warm seed inside of me.

We were marked.

We were mated.

We are one.

I pulled my canines out and so did Xavier, I licked the wound and looked at my handy work as Xavier rolled off me.

"That was..."

"Wow." I finished for him.

"You are my one and only and the Luna of my pack." He wrapped his arm around me and kisses the top of my head.

I was excited and terrified to be a Luna, considering the fact that no one liked me.

Sleep took over my body as I laid back on the pillow and stared at Xavier's beautiful face.

_______________________________
I started re typing this entire chapter to make it better but I got lazy mid way so sorry.