|Start|

A/N: This will be a shortish story, long chapters, with a different ending. Hope you enjoy:)

SasuNaru- 13 Days

|Start|

=============

Naruto lay still on his bed, a fluffy blanket warming his whole cold body, his blonde hair was dull and his eyes were empty and cold as he stared into nothing in front of him. He left the window opened this morning and was too tired to close it now at night.

He shivered from the cold wind but couldn't find the strength move his arms up to grab the blanket and pull it closer to make himself warmer. He felt goosebumps on his skin and his eyes kept dropping, begging to sleep. Everything was a mess.

'Close the window brat, you will freeze to death'

Naruto bit the inside of his lip to stop himself from screaming out in anger, his fists tightened in a half-hearted rage. Naruto took a large breath to calm himself. He felt like coughing when his throat met cold air. He just had a thin shirt and bottoms on, they didn't protect him from the cold.

'I don't understand, why would you care? Just fuck off'

Kyuubi growled lowly inside of Naruto. His tails swung wildly inside of the unbroken cage he was in. He was pissed.

'If you haven't noticed, i unfortunately have with live within you! Your death means my death, close the god damn window before you freeze' It hissed angrily.

Naruto couldn't take it anymore, after holding it back for so long, Naruto covered his eyes with his hands as tears started to slip from them. He curled up his legs into a ball and covered himself completely into the blanket, making it hard for himself to breath now. His tears soon soaked his hand.

'Unfortunate? You?', Naruto sobbed in his head. He pulled his right knee up higher to his chest, where the large gash was. Kyuubi was already healing it. He started to hiccup.

'You don't know anything! I'd rather die then stay alive with you in my head' , Naruto lashed out. His heart beat accelerated at calling out at his enemy and his head started to pound at the new heat.

Not many people knew about the fox sealed in Naruto, not many all in fact, if it was a percentage, it'd be around five percentage compared to a hundred. But those who knew treated him like absolute filth.

There was myth going the whole world that each century, 10 unluckly people got picked to be host of a demon for the rest of their life until the day they died. They all thought God made this decision. God did everything. God chose faith for everyone.

If that was true, Naruto despised God.

It was true so it isn't a myth. But a huge percentage of the world didn't believe in this 'myth'.  The the tiny percentage who knew about him in this area was hell.

Today earlier on, he got pulled into an alleyway and was severely beaten, accidentally cutting his leg against the wall when trying to fend off the attackers. He was lucky that there was only two, and he was able to fend them off without getting hurt too badly but he knew that they'd be back tomorrow.

Kyuubi stayed quiet inside of Naruto, choosing not to reply at the honest statement. Naruto wiped his tears away with his hand, he felt sick now. The heat inside his head and the pounding made him want to dip his head into a bucket full of cold ice.