|Chapter Ten|

SasuNaru - 13 Days

Chapter Ten|

==========

•Day Ten•

(Unedited) literally lol

||7:10am||

The buzzer of the phone instantly went off like an annoyed rattlesnake, vibrating wildly on the wooden stand. A ringing tone erupted loudly through the silent room, a pitching sound, to try and get the owner to wake up. It was infuriating, it grated the nerves, it made you grind your teeth until it was done but nevertheless, it had done its job for the cold morning.

Sasuke slammed his hand down on the trembling phone, causing it to stop vibrating instantly. He got up on one elbow, picking up the phone from the stand and pressing the snooze button. It went off right away and the dark room fell into silence again.

Sasuke put down the now mute phone beside pillow. His bulky muscles flexing with every move made. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply into the still air. He ran a strong hand through his messy, raven hair. He absolutely despised mornings.

Picking up his phone once more after a couple seconds, his eyes squinted as he checked the time from the bright light. 7:13am.

How great. Not even eight in the morning and he was already pissed off. Grunting, Sasuke sat up, throwing his white bed covers aside. He looked down at his phone again, moving his finger around until he got him where he wanted. Naruto's phone number.

Sasuke stood up from his bed and started calling, squeezing the phone between his ear and shoulder to hold it in place. He wore nothing but black boxers that fitted his waist. Anyone walking past would instantly stare in awe at the beautiful body-- muscles that looked like they carved in carefully by a sculpture, skin tough yet it had a gentle feel to it. The beautiful body had a beautiful face to go with it. Anyone would be jealous but that body all belonged to Naruto. As Naruto's body belonged to Sasuke.

While it started to ring, Sasuke fixed his bed, placing his pillows back in the right place-- until Naruto answered. "Hey baby,"

Sasuke could hear a small, cute yawn in the background, 'S-Sasuke..?' Naruto muttered sleepily, his voice gentle in the morning.

Sasuke chuckled through the line, "Morning baby, how'd you sleep?"

Another yawn, 'Fine, just tired now...' Sasuke could hear Naruto getting from his bed, the covers lazily tossed aside.

"You wouldn't be the only one," Sasuke opened his closet door, his eyes searching all his clothes that were neatly folded inside. "When will we meet up? Does fifty past seven sound good? Same as yesterday?"

'Yes, sure, I'll see you there soon, bye baby'

Sasuke chuckled,

"Bye baby"

...

||9:02am||

"You stayed in there for quite a short time," Sasuke wrapped his grey scarf around his neck more tightly, which covered the top of his mouth. The winter was still in place as yesterday, icy cold frost all over the place which covered everything in its path, some shops being closed down for the weekend because of the heavy winter cold.

"He was quiet today as well... maybe he just needs a break from all this," Naruto replied back. He wore a warm, fuzzy hat with a white scarf around the base of his neck. He snuggled into the warm clothing and held Sasuke's gloved hand. "He still wants me to come again tomorrow."