|Chapter Six|

SasuNaru- 13 Days

Chapter Six|

==========

•DAY SIX•

(Unedited)

||11:23am||

"This, is not entertaining" Naruto yawned out loud and switched to another channel.

He was sitting at his wooden dining table, eating his cooked packet of chicken ramen along with a half full glass of water next to him. His legs moved upwards and downwards as if he was constantly kicking the air. He was tired but in a more happy mood then yesterday.

Kyuubi rolled his eyes, 'Then turn on a different channel'

'That's what I am doing' Naruto muttered under his breath.

Kyuubi stayed quiet for a while, boredly watching as Naruto flicked through the channels. He almost rolled his eyes and sighed at how Naruto was acting. Yet he couldn't help but be slightly happy. Not only was his kit eating better, but the vibe from his body was more joyful and calm, better then he was more scared and vulnerable in the past.

Kyuubi closed his eyes and smirked as one person came into mind while he thought that. Yet at the back of his mind, he knew he shouldn't be support it yet he still wanted to.

Kyuubi sighed. He knew he would regret this later.

'I see someone is falling in love with Uchiha'

Naruto spit out his cereal and the remote flew out of his hand onto the floor below. Naruto coughed for a bit, trying to regain his composure. 'W-What!?' His cheeks rapidly reddened and his blue eyes were wide open.

Kyuubi just huffed and smirked after, 'When you think about him, your heart starts beating fast. I am not an idiot, Naruto. I can tell when your love. And your heart seems to be reaching out towards Uchiha'

Naruto stared down at his lap, feeling his cheeks and neck burn in embarrassment as he listened to what Kyuubi was saying. He bit the inside of his lip as deep inside, he knew what Kyuubi was saying was true. His heart started to rapidly beat faster as a special raven appeared in his mind.

"I don't love him..." Naruto muttered softly, trying and failing to deny the truth. He couldn't deny the butterflies he felt in his heart yesterday.

The butterflies he felt as this moment when he thought of him.

Kyuubi grumbled, 'You're being an idiot and denying an obvious truth'

Naruto looked away from his lap to the TV, trying to look brave yet the he remained flushed. 'I just don't know, ok? I mean, we only met on the 10th of July and today is the 16th. I.... don't think six days made him like me'

'But didn't you fall for him in six days?'

Naruto's face flushed more, 'Y-Yeah... but he might be different'

Kyuubi almost face palmed into the water and drowned. He growled loudly, enough to startle Naruto, 'Are you an idiot or just oblivious? Have you seen the way he looks at you?'