|Chapter One|

SasuNaru - 13 Days

|Chapter One|

==============

•DAY ONE•

A fragile sleeping body lay in its bed, eyes closed, breathing softly with the sunlight from the window and singing birds to give it company. It was a cold night yesterday, but in exchange, it was a warm morning the next day.

Naruto shuttered in his sleep as a small dusk of wind went past his neck, causing him to bring up his blanket higher to his neck, but his body froze as he realised he didn't have one thrown on him. Seconds pasted by until Naruto's eyes widened dramatically, he quickly sat up and scrambled upwards til his back hit the wooden bed board. Naruto's eyes rapidly looked around the room, not believing that this was real.

"W-what....??"

Naruto's heart was beating in an extreme rate and so many questions ran through Naruto's head. Naruto breathing increased and he looked down at his own skin, he roughly pinched the skin on his hand only flinch back as a small bit of pain erupted from that area. This was no dream.

Naruto's sapphire eyes widened more, he felt tears appear in the small corners of his eyes. He was alive.....?

But wasn't he meant to die...? He was suppose to drown in that river, drown away his sorrow and pain, drown away his feelings, his wounds, his soul....

Why was he alive!? He should of died!

Naruto's eyes widened dramatically as he finally realised what he did last night. Tears slowly started to fall down his cheeks and he quickly covered his face with both his hands and started to hiccup.

Why did he agree to live longer? What was 13 days more going to do to him!? Kyuubi was dominating the situation back there and took a hold of it. Did Kyuubi just want to see him suffer for 13 more days? Did he enjoy looking at others pain and making a laughing stock out of him?

Naruto wiped the tears from his eyes and looked down at his hands, staring at them. He was so close from just finishing it all, but here he was, living another hellish day in his stupid world that he hated.

'I see your awake..' A too familiar voice hummed inside of him.

Naruto's eyes widened, 'What did you do!?' He shouted inside his head, 'How the hell I am still alive....I should of died!'

Kyuubi lowly growled inside his container, running his sharp claws through the small amount of water that was always in his cage. 'I gave you more time to live brat, you better be grateful'

Naruto leaned back and banged his head hard against the wooden bed board. Oh how he felt like screaming in anger and just ripping his hair from his head. 'Grateful?' Naruto repeated with disgust in his voice, 'I wanted to die you fucking idiot! Congratulations! Now you've fucking made my life worse!!'

Naruto's rapidly covered his eyes with both his hands before he started to cry again. He didn't want to cry, he wanted to be strong, but having said that for all his life, he just wasn't, especially on the emotional side.

Kyuubi stayed quiet for a moment, letting Naruto calm down a tiny bit. '13 days won't kill you brat, do things with life before you were committing suicide'

'Oh but it will' Naruto harshly repeated.

He sighed in distress and lay back down in his bed, grabbing the cold covers from the floor that lay there the whole night and brought it over head, 'Wake me up when 13 days pass'